Muppet Photo Puppet Replicas Latest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nick22

Reaction score
could you maybe tell us who posted it? that would make it way easier. or, heres and AWESOME idea. you can just........TELL US! yeah! u vote that! who else agrees with me?

muppetperson

Reaction score
could you maybe tell us who posted it? that would make it way easier. or, heres and AWESOME idea. you can just........TELL US! yeah! u vote that! who else agrees with me?
All what I will say is that someone from this forum already has one of their products in their collection.
And I will reveal the Company......after this break!

Fozzie6

Reaction score
I haven't logged in here in a while and just saw this news...I'm so excited I get to continue my muppet poser collection!

kuzeh

Reaction score
I just caught up with this thread too!
Exciting news!
Could it be Hot Toys?... they just announced they'll be doing UP figures,
and they did some Mickey Mouse figures too,
if so, that would be amazing!

kuzeh

Reaction score
A guy from another board suggested that it might be eFX, which makes sense since they are former Master Replicas employees.

Nick22

Reaction score
All what I will say is that someone from this forum already has one of their products in their collection.
And I will reveal the Company......after this break!
well how long is the break gonna last?

Kim4muppets

Reaction score
Hello, I haven't been on here for awhile and I am a bit behind with what is happening. I have animal, gonzo and kermit photo replicas and I was eagerly waiting for the fozzie photo replica, but from browsing through some comments on here it doesn't look like we are getting him anymore, plus I went to visit the master replicas website and that has now gone. Are we still going to be able to get new photo replica muppets in the future?

MuppetCaper

Reaction score
I am a Jedi knight like my father before me......and two rooms in my house for the last 100 years LOL. This Jedi is patient and 'knows' the way of the force. :wink:

muppetperson

Reaction score
I am a Jedi knight like my father before me......and two rooms in my house for the last 100 years LOL. This Jedi is patient and 'knows' the way of the force. :wink:
I am still on a break, but just popped in to ask when you say "knows", have you worked out that it was you that I was refering to about already having something in your collection made by the Company?:smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.