Muppet Show Season 4 coming in 2013

Drtooth

Reaction score
I just started a thread on this... if any mods find it, delete it or something...

Anyway, what the heck's the hold up this time? 2010? I don't like the fact we keep having these 2 year hiatuses without any other releases (MT or otherwise) in between. I'm sure there's a good reason... probably a stupid reason... I just wanna know why.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Well, looks like everyone's trying to make "2010" into the Year of the Muppets, so I guess a year-long wait means that they will get to do loads of publicity at that time when the Muppet reboot season really begins. Maybe we'll get less of a wait for Season 5...

Drtooth

Reaction score
Well, looks like everyone's trying to make "2010" into the Year of the Muppets, so I guess a year-long wait means that they will get to do loads of publicity at that time when the Muppet reboot season really begins. Maybe we'll get less of a wait for Season 5...
But consider this... they could do the very same thing with TMS season 5, since if they released them on a yearly basis, S5 would fall on 2010. I bet them crazy music rights are messin' us up again.

zns

Reaction score
Yes it's not easy having to wait so long for something greatly expected. It took a while for season two to come out, but based on it's content, it was all worth it in the end. I'm pretty sure that's how it will be with season four, but it will be a while until we know every specific detail about it.

Nick22

Reaction score
at least we got some news about it. at least we dont have to wonder about when its coming anymore

Baby Gonzo

Reaction score
Honestly, I think at least part of the reason for the setback could be due to the economy. Why release something when people will be less likely to buy it?

muppets2

Reaction score
:sympathy:wait i think they will put animal on 4 and gonzo or rowlf:halo::concern: on season 5