Unofficial Script Review of the New Muppet Movie

ZeppoAndFriends

Reaction score
Well... the short answer is yes.

The long answer is... Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssss. :coy:
And the ridiculously un-understandable answer is;

It is quite possible that maybe it is not still in the works, unless it is unmaybe unstill in the unworks. If that's the case we can naturally assume that it probably may or may not be coming somewhere in the near or distant future. If not we can assume if it is not unstill not in the works we can not assume whether or not it is not still not being made, or not. But, if it unnot is not unstill in the not undeveloping stage your brain will explode if you try to follow this. Then, if the planets align properly, the peanut butter will not untap-dance resulting in a cosmic shift to not bring about the not making of this not movie. Then, if you take somemore 'un's and some more 'not's throw them in a bowl with the not untap-dancing peanut butter and the cosmic shift, mix it all up in a big metal bowl, stuff it into a cabbage and bake at 350 for 10 to 85 minutes, not only will you get something that is utterly disgusting, you will get a messy oven and a lovely centerpiece for those fancy dinners. Also, if you take the dirty bowl put it on your head and have a rambunctious five year old hit it repeatedly with a large wooden spoon you will have a headache, a need to wash your hair (getting the cosmic shift out is a pain in the butt!), and you will hopefully understand everything I have just typed!

There you have it, now if you will not unexcuse me, I need to not take an unnap, my not brain is not about to unmelt.

GuySmileyfan

Reaction score
And the ridiculously un-understandable answer is;

It is quite possible that maybe it is not still in the works, unless it is unmaybe unstill in the unworks. If that's the case we can naturally assume that it probably may or may not be coming somewhere in the near or distant future. If not we can assume if it is not unstill not in the works we can not assume whether or not it is not still not being made, or not. But, if it unnot is not unstill in the not undeveloping stage your brain will explode if you try to follow this. Then, if the planets align properly, the peanut butter will not untap-dance resulting in a cosmic shift to not bring about the not making of this not movie. Then, if you take somemore 'un's and some more 'not's throw them in a bowl with the not untap-dancing peanut butter and the cosmic shift, mix it all up in a big metal bowl, stuff it into a cabbage and bake at 350 for 10 to 85 minutes, not only will you get something that is utterly disgusting, you will get a messy oven and a lovely centerpiece for those fancy dinners. Also, if you take the dirty bowl put it on your head and have a rambunctious five year old hit it repeatedly with a large wooden spoon you will have a headache, a need to wash your hair (getting the cosmic shift out is a pain in the butt!), and you will hopefully understand everything I have just typed!

There you have it, now if you will not unexcuse me, I need to not take an unnap, my not brain is not about to unmelt.
That's ridiculous.:mad:

Drtooth

Reaction score
Well... the short answer is yes.

The long answer is... Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssss. :coy:
Here's something.

We know the progress of the Fraggle Rock movie because Corey Edwards updates his blog frequently with his progress and any info he can give us. We don't know what's going on because these people don't have a production blog.

And frankly, Disney has nothing to gain by passing on this film for a piece of junk like Underdog or "Generic Talking Wise-cracking Farting Animal Movie #26." The two writers involved would be very annoyed at Disney, and Disney would risk losing 2 bright young stars they can get to do the voice of a talking animal in the future. Disney spent a lot of money getting the Muppets, and while they took their time strategically (no thanks to the rushed Oz), they want to turn that into an investment. We have since had a Christmas special and a Halloween special to come, a successful comic book line, and DVD box sets, while they take their sweet time to come out, sell pretty dang well when they finally get released.

Even Disney isn't that stupid and greedy to toss a potential, if nostalgic (unfortunately) relaunch at the franchise. Sony, Warner Brothers, Paramount maybe,... but not Disney.

beaker

Reaction score
Soooo....new Muppet movie and Fraggle film in 2011?