Unofficial Script Review of the New Muppet Movie

antsamthompson9

Reaction score
Isn't it funny how a post-Jim Muppet like Pepe is popular with adults and Elmo isn't?

Beauregard

Reaction score
Good point, hehe. Well Pepe didn't entirely take all the attention away from say, Kermit.
See, I figure that's why more people like Pepe than Clifford. Pepe was complimentary to the Muppets, and didn't take away from Kermit. Whereas, Clifford got thrown into Kermit's role.

I know my first comment was...not very conversational :stick_out_tongue: I'll try and come up with some better comments later!

antsamthompson9

Reaction score
I hope they change their idea about not having post-Jim Muppets in the movie.

Vic Romano

Reaction score
I like this. The "O" gag sounds fantastic! I also have to admit, I'm glad they're not crow-barring in PePe. I love the prawn, but there's no need to go nuts. Very VERY excited. I too was wondering when we'd hear more on this. I'm just thrilled it's still on the table and moving forward!

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
WOW! just......wow! I can say that Im VERY very very :excited: for this movie! And having Nicky Holiday show up is funny! :smile: it just made me pop in my GMC dvd now :smile: Disney's got somthing good goin!

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
I have a feeling that once Pepe hits the set that Siegel and company will allow him more adlib lines. I can't imagine them being able to resist that spicy prawn. :rolleyes:

Pepe is crucial to the Muppets because he is a good avenue that connects new fans to the property.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
I like Pepe and everything, he can be very cute, hehe. I just think the writers are realizing there is a need for balance. They've tried introducing new characters to get a new fanbase, and I think perhaps now they're trying to give Jim's characters a chance in the same area. :smile: