Wanted: Ideal Kermit & Rowlf

hemi

Reaction score
Thats right,
just need to have patience
Rome Wasnt built in a few days either
The fun of collecting is getting your item for a good pice not to put you in a critical financial situation...
What do you allready have in your collection?
If you tell me what you got and what you need,than i wil keep an eye open for you ...
I also updated my site...

zns

Reaction score
Thats right,
just need to have patience
Rome Wasnt built in a few days either
The fun of collecting is getting your item for a good pice not to put you in a critical financial situation...
What do you allready have in your collection?
If you tell me what you got and what you need,than i wil keep an eye open for you ...
I also updated my site...
Nice job with the update. It looks very good right now. There's just too many items I have right now that I have as well too many that I am looking for. If it is anything related to the Muppets, Sesame Street, Fraggle Rock, the Fantasy worlds of The Dark Crystal and Labyrinth, I'll take it considering what it is. Hopefully someday I can do a trade with you on what you have on your website. Thanks hemi. :smile:

zns

Reaction score
Well the auction just ended, but it did not meet the reserve. If the seller puts it back up, I hope they don't put another reserve on it.

rtgentry

Reaction score
if they are smart they will sell it for the $935 to the highest bidder.

hemi

Reaction score
this indead was a wrong move from the seller.
Think the first auction allready ended up much over-rated!
305,-$ was a more suitable price
The 953,-$ bid was an awnsome high bid,If you view other auctions from other rare dolls of the same period...

zns

Reaction score
this indead was a wrong move from the seller.
Think the first auction allready ended up much over-rated!
305,-$ was a more suitable price
The 953,-$ bid was an awnsome high bid,If you view other auctions from other rare dolls of the same period...
Hopefully somebody won it the second time.

rche

Reaction score
I bought this fellows Rowlf from him and he was pretty set on the 1100 reserve for Kermit. It is the box he is banking on. It was pretty cool to see that go past the 'bay tho. One certainly does not see that up for sale all that often. Prime example of a high reserve messing up the auction. If he had not had that reserve set, he might have made that price. 935 was pretty close.