Your Thoughts: Sesame Street on Scrubs

Redsonga

Reaction score
I guess you have to be a fan, I've always loved JD, I just wish he would go back to being more light hearted again, it fits him better even if he has grown :sympathy:
Elmo did'nt creep me out at all I guess I am use to thinking of him as older than he is suppose to be...
I wish they could have put Big Bird in there somewhere, I mean he pretty much is SST, most of all if we are talking about JDs generation...
The end song made me cry..I hope I can find a copy of it somwhere:cry:

The Shoe Fairy

Reaction score
Does anybody have a recorded Video file of this episode, cause I'm outside the US and therefore can't watch the episode online. I would be grateful If somebody put this up on youtube or owned an Mp4/WMV whatever off a recorder.:smirk:

Redsonga

Reaction score
Does anybody have a recorded Video file of this episode, cause I'm outside the US and therefore can't watch the episode online. I would be grateful If somebody put this up on youtube or owned an Mp4/WMV whatever off a recorder.:smirk:
It is already on youtube here:smile:

The Shoe Fairy

Reaction score
It is already on youtube here:smile:
Awww, Thanks so much:excited:
I saw it and downloaded it, and I swear it is one of the best scrubs episodes I have ever seen. I love the grover High-Four thing, and the line from Oscar about his eyes, they were brilliant. i wasn't overly impressed with the Elmo cameo, cause it could have been better, but the Hand inside me joke cracked me up.:super:

The Shoe Fairy

Reaction score
It's the weirdest thing, I am so use to thinking of muppets as characters I actually didn't 'get' that joke at first :eek:
I am with you all the way. I treat The Muppets as I would a real friend, with great sympathy and respect. Half the time I never even think of them as characters too, esp. Murray Monster, with whom Joey Mazzarino does such a great job.

Redsonga

Reaction score
I am with you all the way. I treat The Muppets as I would a real friend, with great sympathy and respect. Half the time I never even think of them as characters too, esp. Murray Monster, with whom Joey Mazzarino does such a great job.
I know they are all so alive it is like they are the actors..or not even acting that much and living among us getting recorded like a youtube show:eek:.
So when I saw the hand my first gut reaction was 'OMG, get it out! Hand lymphoma!' :confused: *lol*

The Shoe Fairy

Reaction score
I know they are all so alive it is like they are the actors..or not even acting that much and living among us getting recorded like a youtube show:eek:.
So when I saw the hand my first gut reaction was 'OMG, get it out! Hand lymphoma!' :confused: *lol*
LOL!:insatiable:

Mr Devco

Reaction score
I never thought anyone could make the theme song to sesame Street Sound so depressing. It was a good episode. Also on an non-sesame street not, I hope Aziz Ansari becomes a regular

MJTaylor

Reaction score
Say, weren't the cast from Scrubs in Its a Very Muppet Christmas or whatever it was?