Your Thoughts: The New Electric Company

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Loved today's episode about the 50 foot bug attacking the city! Too funny!
So did our four year-old Preston. You can imagine his surprise when he saw the names of the bugs.

Erine81981

Reaction score
Oh i bet he was in excitement getting to see his name on tv. My mom told me that i would always get excited to see my name, saying "That's my name!" I'm enjoying all of the shows. Have all three so far recorded on DVD.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
It's the call me Tiki episode!

The one where Jessica's bird sitting for Tiki Barber and Manny goes a bird napping. So Jessica has to prove her innocents and she didn't lose his parrot.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Skeleckians debut episode airs today!

Here's the skinny from Wikepedia.!

Lost and Spaced (2/20/09*): The Skeleckians, a race of technologically advanced but socially awkward aliens discernible by their necklaces and their ability to emit toast-scented steam from their ears, are introduced in this episode, and Lisa and her friend Dax are shrunk into a science-fair model of the solar system.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Too funny and great seeing an appearance by Paul the Gorilla today too!

Basically what happen was Hector and Keith were playing a game of Basketball and Manny shows up and challenges Hector to a two on two tournament. But while Hector's practicing and not looking, Manny replaces his shows with rigged ones to keep him from being coordinated. and the gags he plays thought the episode are just too hilarious. He was like a Text Avery character or something! LOL!

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Too funny and great seeing an appearance by Paul the Gorilla today too!

Basically what happen was Hector and Keith were playing a game of Basketball and Manny shows up and challenges Hector to a two on two tournament. But while Hector's practicing and not looking, Manny replaces his shows with rigged ones to keep him from being coordinated. and the gags he plays thought the episode are just too hilarious. He was like a Text Avery character or something! LOL!
Oh yeah! In the end shock reprogrammed the shoes to do cool dance moves.

I missed the first five minutes of today episode. But Danny I believe some how caused Jessica to come down with the Skeleckian hiccups, witch make people reveal their inner most thoughts. He had it planned out to take her on in a chest tenement so she would reveal all of her moves and he would win and have bragging rights. She had to visit this Skeleckian doctor who had this cure witch was some kind of strange leaf she had to take Danny made Jessica her fist opponent knowing that the cure would take two week to work. In the end she faked him out by throwing in fake hiccups with the real ones and won the trophy... She still had a minor case of the hiccups and called everybody kooky in the end, heh!

Erine81981

Reaction score
Oh yeah! In the end shock reprogrammed the shoes to do cool dance moves.

I missed the first five minutes of today episode. But Danny I believe some how caused Jessica to come down with the Skeleckian hiccups, witch make people reveal their inner most thoughts. He had it planned out to take her on in a chest tenement so she would reveal all of her moves and he would win and have bragging rights. She had to visit this Skeleckian doctor who had this cure witch was some kind of strange leaf she had to take Danny made Jessica her fist opponent knowing that the cure would take two week to work. In the end she faked him out by throwing in fake hiccups with the real ones and won the trophy... She still had a minor case of the hiccups and called everybody kooky in the end, heh!
Well here it is once again. I missed this episode. I had it to record and for some reason it didn't. So i saw that it was coming on again Sunday Morning. So i set it up to record then. And it skipped it. So now it's going to be just like before with SS whne i missed an episode because of my DVR. I'm just glad it only comes on Fridays. But should get it some where down the line.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
[FONT=&quot]I love this show! And I love how there is a song number in every episode, too![/FONT]

A skeleckian, Keith, and Lisa are waiting for a meteorite to fall, but Manny Bamboni steals it and uses it to power his new gadget that prevents certain letters to appear
Okay, so basically, what happened was that the skeleckian was waiting for the meteorite to fall because it gave him the power he needed to wash is dirty socks (You can’t wash them with a human washing machine or else they will smell like ten day old egg shells or something like that). But Manny sent his Robot to distract them while he too the meteorite right underneath their noses. So the team was wandering why Manny wanted the meteorite and soon found out that all the letter “F’s” around The Electric Company dinner were missing. Manny Robot eventually led them to him and he admitted his plan to erase any later any time he wanted. But what he was really up to was changing all the F’s on his report card to A’s. Than he got power hungry and demonstrated to them by stealing letters from building form all around the neighborhood with a power ball that he created with the meteorite so he could have a power just like The Electric Company. When they tried to convince him to stop, he made a deal with them that if they could find the missing sounds from the letter of his sentence that he would put all the letters back, but if they lost, then they would have to smell his dirty jim sock collection which apparently has been hanging under his bed for a while and sells like Rotten eggs shell and His sister’s diaper and something eels but I forgot. End the end they won and he returned the Meteorite to the skeleckian guy and at the end they all smelled his socks and liked it because they smelled like fresh chocolate chip cookies.