The... -wait fer it-... "What made you laugh today?" Thread

Nick22

Reaction score
Seeing, and then wondering how the creators of "Yo Gabba Gabba" got into Rolling Stone magazine. They even admitted that some drug influences/references were put into the show. And the photo had the creators next to a photo of H.R Puffnstuff.
yo gabba gabba has some hidden message and its hypnotizing children

Kiki

Reaction score
Today in art theory we were watching this film which contained a fair bit of nudity. That's not what made me laugh, of coarse. It was all in context and stuff. The thing that made me laugh was my art teacher, who told us, "girls, apparently there are some bits I can't show you in this film..." They were stuff you could cope with, but I guess that's what you get sometimes at a catholic school... even if it IS art. :stick_out_tongue: Anywho, while watching the film, she got up and announced, "Oh, here's one of those bits I can't show you" (in a mocking voice :big_grin:) and tried to find a large piece of paper to hide... what was on the screen. She completely forgot that the flim was playing on a projector, so you could just see the screen on the big piece of paper. Lol, I love my art teacher.

The Shoe Fairy

Reaction score
Why my music teacher hates me lol. Today she wanted us to write an 8 bar long piece in Aeolian mode, so I did, but it was all shred stuff, all 16th notes and sweep picking. And she like "Do you really think that was appropriate?" and I'm all like "Yeah, all the notes in it are in the mode, and we are doing classical music, so I did something classically influenced."

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
My boyfriend bought me gifts on a website(virtual gifts, but he did it multiple times)..a nice surprise to wake up to.

Kiki

Reaction score
Talkin' 'Bout Me Generation was on last night and I briefly catched the part where the FR theme was playiing and the gen X people didn't get it right (they called it Hong Kong Foey or something, lol XDD). But gen Y did eventually!

The Shoe Fairy

Reaction score
Dang! I so missed that. I only saw the last half. I get so many of those questions right lol.

Kiki

Reaction score
Dang! I so missed that. I only saw the last half. I get so many of those questions right lol.
Lol, the other night they had all these Barbies from different decades that had to be put in the order theyu were released. They put the 50s-early 60s one last and I was yelling at the TV the whole time, lol! xD