The... -wait fer it-... "What made you laugh today?" Thread

Kiki

Reaction score
English teacher gave the class back an ancient work sheet we did on grammer. Somewhere on it I re-wrote "babys" as "babies" and in brackets wrote "mmmm...!" My teacher did this massive question-mark next to it. XDD

Kiki

Reaction score
My friend Chloe has a couple of nephews now. She's announced happily "I'm an aunty, that makes me an aunty, aunty Chloe!" and that statement instantly reminded me of Zoe's aunty on SSt. Because we were on the computers at the time, I showed her what I meant. Her expression was... priceless. xD

The Shoe Fairy

Reaction score
We have Sex Ed in PDHPE this term. The lesson is taught by a not so smart 20-something girl, and it was the most hilarious lesson of all time.

The Shoe Fairy

Reaction score
This horribly retro video we saw in science, and it had those awesomely bad black-on-colour vhs style opening logos, and they showed a brand of biscuit called "NEW! Fructose Sweetened Pecan Sandies!"

PECAN SANDIES! LOL!

Kiki

Reaction score
We have Sex Ed in PDHPE this term. The lesson is taught by a not so smart 20-something girl, and it was the most hilarious lesson of all time.
Ahh yes, I remember those lessons. I go to an all-girls school (yaaaaaaaaaay) and my teacher fer it was a male, and he was discussing periods and stuff (I think we'd know a little more than he does..) and people asked him these ultra-awkward questions. xD Also, being at a catholic school, there were times where he'd go, "uhhh, I can't aswer THAT question..." lol.

The movie Parenthood.:smile:
"Is that a toothbrush?" :stick_out_tongue:

(I think that's the movie)

This horribly retro video we saw in science, and it had those awesomely bad black-on-colour vhs style opening logos, and they showed a brand of biscuit called "NEW! Fructose Sweetened Pecan Sandies!"

PECAN SANDIES! LOL!
****! Ah, I love those cheesy-retro videos we watch in science. I remember back in year 7 I'd say stuff like, "whoa... this is SO awesome. Check out the trendy guy in the mullet" and all that. :wink:

Kiki

Reaction score
Today I was shopping with a friend and I saw this fairly good-looking guy talking to his friends. He was saying goodbye to them and then he turned around as he was walking away and he said, rather loudly (almost in my ear xP) to his friend (a male), "I STOLE YOUR BABY!" My friend and I cracked up with laughter, I think he got a kick out of making us two girls giggle.

The Shoe Fairy

Reaction score
Ahh yes, I remember those lessons. I go to an all-girls school (yaaaaaaaaaay) and my teacher fer it was a male, and he was discussing periods and stuff (I think we'd know a little more than he does..) and people asked him these ultra-awkward questions. xD Also, being at a catholic school, there were times where he'd go, "uhhh, I can't aswer THAT question..." lol.

Well, we did do Sex Ed in year 6, then I did it again in year 7, and I think that this is the last year we do it. It's not an HSC subject so yeah. I think this year is last time we get it.

Kiki

Reaction score
Well, we did do Sex Ed in year 6, then I did it again in year 7, and I think that this is the last year we do it. It's not an HSC subject so yeah. I think this year is last time we get it.
Yeah, I remember doing it in year 7, everyone was so retarded back then though, lol. And last time was year 9.

The Shoe Fairy

Reaction score
Seeing, and then wondering how the creators of "Yo Gabba Gabba" got into Rolling Stone magazine. They even admitted that some drug influences/references were put into the show. And the photo had the creators next to a photo of H.R Puffnstuff.