The... -wait fer it-... "What made you laugh today?" Thread

Winslow Leach

Reaction score
I don't know what it is but I like that kid.
Yeah, I like him...he was good in Indy 4...but the Robin rumor is totally false, as Christopher Nolan says he has no intention of even bringing Robin into his Batman films.

What made me laugh today?

I watched a couple eps. of South Park. One was where the town lost all access to the internet, and the other was when Butters goes undercover at a slumber party (yeah, I've seen that one several times, but it always makes me larf!:wink:)

tutter_fan

Reaction score
What made me laugh today? My Black cat constantly begging me for attention. He meows at me, and if that doesn't work, he'll try to stop me from whatever I'm doing, and not only that, if I don't pet him, he'll make me pet him. For example, if I have my hand above his head, and he sees it, he'll "hop" to make me pet him by brushing his head against my hand. A lot of other stuff makes me laugh. Another thing that made me laugh is that I go to the local humane society a lot, and those cats there are pretty affectionate, and they all tell me how much they appreciate me giving them attention by doing silly things to me like one of them (Named Muff Muff) will come up to me, rub his face on mine while purring quite loudly, and another one named Shellie (mostly black, with teeny tiny spots of orange and white) does the same thing to me, but she's a lap cat!

Kiki

Reaction score
Lol, tell me about it. My cat is hilerious, he has alot of emotion and you can usually tell what he's thinking. The other day he was on my bed having a sleep and I was talking to my brother about eating a cat pie (lol, don't ask..) and my cat just glared at me fer a few seconds and jumped off the bed- lol!

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Lol, tell me about it. My cat is hilerious, he has alot of emotion and you can usually tell what he's thinking. The other day he was on my bed having a sleep and I was talking to my brother about eating a cat pie (lol, don't ask..) and my cat just glared at me fer a few seconds and jumped off the bed- lol!
Wow! It was like he knew what you ere thinking or something. You know, animals can really creep you out like that at the strangest times, when you are least expecting it. :eek: :shifty:

Kiki

Reaction score
Agreed! My cat even knows when he needs to go to the vet. He's really stubborn though, he needs to go but he just won't let us. He's very cluey. :shifty:

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Agreed! My cat even knows when he needs to go to the vet. He's really stubborn though, he needs to go but he just won't let us. He's very cluey. :shifty:
Haha! Yeah! What a clever cat! :big_grin:

dwmckim

Reaction score
Two things made me laugh today.

Driving home from work i see a Pepsi billboard that just simply says "SODYPOP" with the Pepsi logo as the "O"'s - and sodypop happens to be one of my fave words for some weird reason - it always made me laugh when Yosemite Sam would say it plus my mother had this friend who had the most hilarious almost stereotypical Southern accent where she would say things like "sodypop" and "bananers" - and just seeing that word just make up this huge billboard out of the blue just got me cracking up.

Also was in the store and saw all the latest Valentine's Day stuff out and of course i always have to check out the automated animals (the ones where you press on a hand and they sing type of thing) - corny but still fun (i'm the type that cheers myself up when i'm depressed by looking at toy stores)...and i think i saw the funniest type of this kind of toy i've seen yet - certainly the best concept: a wolf (dressed as a sheep) hugging a little lamb - just the sight of it alone was silly enough but then when you press it, it played "Hungry Like the Wolf" with the lamb "baa-ing" along ... quite Muppety actually! That was just the icing on the cake!

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
My mom has a friend who says "bananers". And the word "sodypop" also reminds me of Goofy Goof. They both also say "soders" as well.

Kiki

Reaction score
Yesterday my friend and I attempted to make cookies. I actually KNOW how to make cookies... while she couldn't cook if her life depended on it! XD Lol, anyway, they were peanut butter ones, and they kinda turned into mush. We ate 'em from a bowl. =P It was perty funny though!