Animal collar replica from the Muppet Movie

Reaction score
wow, really? I've NEVER seen Animal without a collar. At least, that I'm aware of. Maybe in a pizza hut commercial or rollerblading on an early 90's puzzle or something, but he always had it on the Muppet Show didn't he?

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Yeah, I'd like to see some pics, too. I was going to get a dog collar and some chain from Home Depot, but if you've got something more accurate and moderately priced, I'm down for getting that. I'm still a little hazy on why exactly they didn't give him the collar and manacles to begin with. I mean, these aren't for kids, right?
They did plan on including these items with Animal, but found it too costly. Their advertising actually implied that the collar and chains would be included, but the wording was such that it wasn't an official confirmation. Still, it was a very poor choice by them to include nothing by way of any type of collar with him. They could have found a deal with some costume company (like the one I used) to include some approximation of a collar. It appears that MR is stepping up their game on the PR side of things lately and I'm glad. It appears they really want to get us Fozzie only if he’s a quality piece with hat and tie included.

I did review Animal for Muppet Central earlier this year and it states my feelings on him exactly. My poser has shaped up to look a lot better since the pictures were taken. Here's a better one that shows him with the others holding their corresponding action figures.

muppetperson

Reaction score
wow, really? I've NEVER seen Animal without a collar. At least, that I'm aware of. Maybe in a pizza hut commercial or rollerblading on an early 90's puzzle or something, but he always had it on the Muppet Show didn't he?
I think he may have started to ware the collar from The Muppet Movie and rest of the Muppet Show.

lithiumbrain

Reaction score
Update: The tool master is being molded. Pictures will be up soon.

muppetguy

Reaction score
Any Update?

Hey, any new updates or pics of animals collar? And any idea of what item you will be making next and for who?:confused:

animal0606

Reaction score
Feel free to notify me when you have pics I am looking forward to seeing your work, I am currently looking everywhere for a collar for my replica & if there is any chance could you make an arm & ankle spike bracelets for both arms & legs as well.

lithiumbrain

Reaction score
I'm waiting to get the master mold back from the shop. As far as anklets and bracelets, I probably won't be offering those. He really only wore those in cartoon images like t-shirts and on dolls and figures. His collar was trademark in the movies. Updates and pix coming soon.
:smile: