25th Anniversary Follow That Bird Edition!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Good point (Hits face with Pie) mmm pie!
Aw hehe don't feel bad. I do wish when companies do that, that they provide some kind of extra material.

Featurette is usually a good word to hear (as is the case with this FtB DVD, hehe).

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Aw hehe don't feel bad. I do wish when companies do that, that they provide some kind of extra material.

Featurette is usually a good word to hear (as is the case with this FtB DVD, hehe).
No this is a good pie me the Swetish Chef the Trash Heap from (FR) Oscar and Crazy Harry made it. The Trash Heap said there where to many cooks in the kicthen so Crazy Harry blew it up. Next thing i know I'm laying on the ground with a Dozzer stick in my ear and this wonderful pie on my face!

AAO

Reaction score
I just hope that the featurette is well worth it. The "Jump to A Song" feature is not a "special feature" ... it's your DVD player being lazy for you so you don't have to go Chapter to Chapter.. HAAHA!

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
The "Jump to A Song" feature is not a "special feature" ... it's your DVD player being lazy for you so you don't have to go Chapter to Chapter.. HAAHA!
Haha, well yes, lol. Still, sometimes I do enjoy having all the songs easily found, like in an ipod. :wink:

Drtooth

Reaction score
Then why re relesaes it?
So someone who apparently didn't care about the movie being on DVD for the past 10 years can see the shiny new slip cover and say... "WOW! 25th anniversary! I'm absolutely sure I didn't care about it until now." Considering how hard us Turtles fans tried to lobby them to make a special edition, even of just the first one, and even just to release it on Bluray, I'm pretty angry at them right now for that.

This better not be a repackage, and I agree...

I just hope that the featurette is well worth it. The "Jump to A Song" feature is not a "special feature" ... it's your DVD player being lazy for you so you don't have to go Chapter to Chapter.. HAAHA!
Heh... know what bugs me? When the Special features include "Full Frame, interactive menus, select a scene, and color presentation of a color movie." Especially if the interactive menus are a way of saying, "you can click on screen to start the movie or to go to select a scene." It's a step up from video tape (not having to rewind/fast forward) and that's what's so special about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.