25th Anniversary Follow That Bird Edition!

Status
Not open for further replies.

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
At least he's quiet and in the corner. :stick_out_tongue:
lol yeah ture jammie :big_grin: I mean i DONT hate elmo, but theres JUST to much of him and Abbys getting there too! I wish for my old Sesame Days with Big Bird (he's my FAV out of all the SS muppets) bert and ernie and cookie and so on...When I take days off during thr week day, IF im up, I'll catch SS on our PBS, it starts at 10am here, and I can watch MOST of it, than when Elmos world comes on i walk away from my living room tv or change the channel :sympathy:

Drtooth

Reaction score
At least he's quiet and in the corner. :stick_out_tongue:
Sitting there quitely on the corner, waiting for his paycheck for the photo shoot... Let's just say "Product Branding."

I mean, look at the cover of "Sing Yourself Sillier at the Movies"...

Cookie Monster is only in one song for 2 seconds... and yet, he's on the cover behind Telly (look very closely at Telly's hair... you can clearly see that Cookie was almost photo retouched into the scene).

Reaction score
I passed on the original DVD since it was foolscreen, but I love the movie dearly (The grouch diner might just be one of the funniest scenes in a kids' film) so I will definitely pick this up.

Warner Bros. generally is very good about doing double dips on their movies that improve on the original release. Sony generally isn't known for that, so I doubt a better release of Elmo in Grouchland is in the cards.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
I would too, but it's coming out in March. :sympathy:
I guess the reason so many cool things are being released after Christmas is because companies figure the public is eager to spend whatever Christmas money they might have been given by generous relatives. Hehe :wink:

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Wow Sesame has two great things comming out after Christmas that i want. Street Gang and now this. I hope that this has more then one little featuer I really would love to hear some commentary on this.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Warner Bros. generally is very good about doing double dips on their movies that improve on the original release. Sony generally isn't known for that, so I doubt a better release of Elmo in Grouchland is in the cards.

Cough Cough... except for the original TMNT films.... all we're getting for the 25th anniversary is a cardboard slip cover... no Digital Copy, no behind the scenes... nothing.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Then why re relesaes it? I would have thought that Waner would have got all the rights to the turtles after doing there lattest movie. Anyways that was way off topic. I can't wait to see this movie once agin.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Because it's another opportunity for the DVD to get noticed and people to buy it.

Status
Not open for further replies.