25th Anniversary Follow That Bird Edition!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Colbynfriends

Reaction score
YAY!. No I WILL wait off on buying it at the flea market. :smile: I wonder what kind of Bonus Features will be on there (hopes for commentary, bloopers, and deleted sceans)

Oscarfan

Reaction score
Awesome-rooney! And from that preview, it says there's an all-new featurette! My only grip is the cover. Elmo is hardly in it except his little cameo (which I can assume they'll dub over with a new voice).

BobThePizzaBoy

Reaction score
YES! Finally a widescreen DVD (hopefully)! There's no way we should pass this up. I hope the special features aren't all just kiddie stuff. :wisdom:

Perhaps Sony will do a 10th anniversary for Elmo in Grouchland this year if we're lucky.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
The cover art is okay. I prefer the beautiful poster cover, but it's already been released that way. I can understand the inclusion of Elmo on the cover, but kids will get fussy when he only appears silent in the background for two seconds. Maybe they'll think the movies so good and forget all about Elmo. I hope it's widescreen.

AAO

Reaction score
I accidentally just found that today and had to post it on the here! The cover is a little ... blah on account it's stock footage of the character's profile... Including Elmo.. ugh! But the featurette should be cool. I hope it's like new interviews as well as old and stock footage of the movie being filmed!

It seems that this DVD will be popular with mom and dad.. and the kids will catch on and be excited about Sesame Street pre-Elmo! Let's hope!

AAO

Reaction score
And the Elmo in Grouchland 10th Anniversary... I wouldn't cry if they didn't... lol... :stick_out_tongue:

BobThePizzaBoy

Reaction score
And the Elmo in Grouchland 10th Anniversary... I wouldn't cry if they didn't... lol... :stick_out_tongue:
LOL, neither would I but I just want to own a widescreen copy for posterity and being a completist.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
This is AWESOME news! So good to hear and good to see! Kermit was in the trailer too, which is wonderful! I, like everyone else, am a little miffed by Elmo on the cover. Why not Ernie and Bert? Seriously! :grouchy: They should at least get the back cover then...

Oh well! Still VERY exciting!

Status
Not open for further replies.