Your Thoughts: Letters to Santa Teaser On-line

dwayne1115

Reaction score
It's really great cause when they say all the Muppets where going to be in this, from the looks of it they all are. Some who we have not seen in sometime look to have decent parts in the movie. This is going to be big no matter what some say, and I can say that I feel now that this is really the right step in the right dierection for the Muppets.

I was watching The Muppet Show season one last night, and to me one thing that made that show fun was you never knew who would pop up and what they would do. That kind of random comody is excting and fun because your always on the edge of your seat. I hope that the Muppets get back to some of that.

Nick22

Reaction score
i found a picture somewhere online that has madison pettis, whoever palys her mom, and floyd, janice, scooter, piggy, bunsen, beaker, and fozzie.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
I'm glad that Crazy Harry is in it, but his explosion was kind of lame. Like some one hit a carpet and dust sprung off.

MWoO

Reaction score
The marketing for the muppets these days is great. I love that the creativity is back to the muppets. That music compilation is freaking awesome.

Frogpuppeteer

Reaction score
AAAAAHHHHH IM ONE OF THOSE HOUSES THAT LOST POWER IN MA CAUSE OF THE ICE STORM IM HOPING IT COM:ES BACK FOR THIS:grouchy:

Libba Yuki

Reaction score
AAAAAHHHHH IM ONE OF THOSE HOUSES THAT LOST POWER IN MA CAUSE OF THE ICE STORM IM HOPING IT COM:ES BACK FOR THIS:grouchy:
I live in MA too, we didn't have any power/heat/running water for 3 days! We got it back Monday night, and I'm hopeful that everyone else who lost their power will get it back soon.

The news of another rumored storm this week (that I've heard various reports about from work) makes me wish even more that everyone has their power back before it hits.

As for Letters To Santa, I hope they re-air it or put it up on NBC.com or hulu.com so people can watch it in case they miss it due to the weather. I'm disappointed that it's not up for pre-order this winter, I wanted to buy it and re-watch it a few times before X-Mas (I will be taping it, assuming the weather doesn't kill the DTV signal on me).

Andibcool

Reaction score
I had a hard time to just even watch Letters from santa, because my ip is blocked out.
Dont understand why they block IPs from other countrys out to prevent them from watching.

Beside that i liked the show.

Wrong treat :/ looks like this is for the teaser i cant watch too.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Yea Gonzo was on fire in Letters to Santa Fozzie was really funny as well.