You should see this

Erine81981

Reaction score
I found this cute and funny video the other day so I thought I can have the courtesy to share it with you. enjoy :smile:

http://www.vimeo.com/43272
I've watched that before on youtube. I've always wanted to do that with one of my friends with a puppet of mine. Just going down the high way and bobbing his head up and down listening to music. Is that spoused to be a cat or what?

Lab Rat

Reaction score
it's Flat Eric he was built by the Jim Henson creature shop he was used in a jeans commercial

practicecactus

Reaction score
Yeah that's taken from the series of Levis ads for 'STA-PREST'. There's about ten of them.
Mr Oizo, aka Quentin Dupieux, created flat eric and prevously appeared in his short films, where he was known as Stephane and had ears. He was rebuilt by the henson folk for the ads, and renamed flat eric. He also appeared in Mr Oizo's music video 'flat beat'.

Punch'n'Judy

Reaction score
The multi talented Richard Coombs was the puppeteer. The puppet was made by Janet Knechtel when she was at Hensons.

muppetinsider

Reaction score
Very funny clip, thanks for sharing! I do not remember seeing however, maybe it was a European thing?