Original Muppet Whatnot Workshop now off-line

Status
Not open for further replies.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
why would i want to check out an unknown vid that is advertised as gory...?
To be honest you really shouldn't, and I should not have done it ether because it somehow supports people who take the Muppet Whatnots and does some pretty vilonet things with them. What really makes me mad is that they have the guts to put Jim Henson's name on it.

Kevin Knight

Reaction score
Guys I wantedc to stop by this thread and let ya know about a few things I heard round.

Soon they will begin facial hair,
there wil be a change to the lab coat, sounds like they will be looking into outfits that are more occupational.
If you haven't noticed the pattern for the hawaiin shirt has changed.
No new noses, or eyes are being introduced.
There has been talk about introducing a muppet whatnot. It's not known right now whether that will be a limited time offer, but it will most likely be started around Halloween 2009.

Enjoy

KK

Davina

Reaction score
ooh.. cool.. guess i better start saving up for another one.. heh

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Incidentally, I met a very nice woman in the store last week whose mother is largely responsible for the Muppet Whatnot concept and appeared with DL Hughley on his CNN Christmas show when he made his own Whatnot at Manhattan's FAO. She's was the nice lady shrugging off some of his crude but harmless remarks. We had a nice chat while I clumsily tried to wrap her Loter print. (By the way, if you're out there somewhere - if or when you return to the store you'll get a sweet store discount any time I'm there or if you state who you are to my boss.) :super:

I never would have known about her Whatnot connection had FAO's site not blared the Kermit video before I had a chance to mute the sound. The first time web noise has been beneficial. :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.