Hopes for The Muppet Show Season 4

Reaction score
truthfully, i couldn't care less who's on the cover, whether it's grover, jim henson's bare hand or danny devito, i just want the d# things to come out already!

Andibcool

Reaction score
Thank you so much for giving the revews of all the county box set of mupppet shows seasons that you own .

I have been wanting to know about some revews of what people thoguht who owned , sets from several different counteries .

i really love this show so much , it was my all time faverite show before Dr Quinn Medician woman came out so now i have 2 all time faverite shows now LOL .

That is really the truth.

I really hope that season 4 comes out soon world wide for everyone .

i really hate to hear about the fact that the release has not come at all for Germany for the Muppet show that reaally sucks .

This show is a timeless classic full of fun Muppet magic for the entire family that Can bring Joy in Good times and bad i know that the show has done that for me and always will .
Youre welcome, glad someone was looking for this information.
After i took a closer look into the boxes i must say while the furry paperbox is funny the whole paper thig i dislike on boxes.
After having problems with season 3 box and booth seasame street old school boxes i dont really like them much.
The paper got teared up after u put the digipack into the outer box ruining the wohle pictures of em only because it fits to tight.
The US box has also a flaw with the DVDs laying over the other while they in seperate holdings in the UK and Australien boxes.

One flaw of the Australien box is the big General sign on the cover. Beside that the box is slim and i covered with plastic witch i like more.

The UK box is good and has for every DVD a slimcase because of that its bigger then the US and Australien box.
I think i will get me another season 3 box from the UK or Austalia since they cheap there, plus its more easy to add german dub if i get hands on some.

Larcen26

Reaction score
I think that Animal is the most logical choice for Season 5, but I think that maybe Rizzo might sneak in under the radar.

My top choices for Season 5:
Animal
Scooter
Rizzo
Rowlf
Statler and Waldorf
Swedish Chef

Reaction score
rizzo wasn't on the muppet show. not like the rizzo that we're all familiar with now. there were some rats, but i'm not sure if rizzo was one of them. i think he got his name in MTM

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
rizzo wasn't on the muppet show. not like the rizzo that we're all familiar with now. there were some rats, but i'm not sure if rizzo was one of them. i think he got his name in MTM
I'm not sure exactly how developed he was. But I know Steve performed a rat puppet in Rizzo's voice during "Another Opening of Another Show." :shifty:

JJandJanice

Reaction score
Well that's a shame we have to wair another year, but Disney can't be blamed for that, though their are still a few people whom would blame Disney.

I'll be looking forward to getting the Star Wars cast one as well as the Dudley Moore episode, I thought Dudley was great in that episode, but the real reason I love that episode is because of the storyline of the real musicians such as Rowlf and the Electric Mayhem band getting their jobs taken away by MAMMA.

:sympathy::sing::flirt:

Drtooth

Reaction score
Well that's a shame we have to wair another year, but Disney can't be blamed for that, though their are still a few people whom would blame Disney.
The only thing I blame Disney for is not working on music and guest rights en masse.... There's no call for it to be that big a pain in the neck. We really need to change these music rights laws.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Didn't someone state here earlier that they'd hammered out the music rights for season 2 and beyond? Maybe that's not true? It is a huge feat. I'm sure we won't have such difficulties with Muppets Tonight later on because it was made in an era of the Home Video market.

Maybe the placement of season three so close to season two set saw a drop in sales? The long wait could be an effort to make up for that.

Either way, I just want the last two seasons.