Save the Fozzie Replica

Would you buy a full-size Fozzie Bear Photo Puppet Replica?

• Yes. money is no object

Votes: 123 45.2%
  • Yes. if he is $400-$600

Votes: 40 14.7%
  • Yes. if he is less than $400

Votes: 92 33.8%
  • No

Votes: 17 6.3%

• Total voters

marksonnenberg7

Reaction score
rizzo and pepe

:rolleyes:honestly with the economy so bad, I need to watch my money.
I would like to see rizzo and pepe come out at close to $100 each. that is reasonable for now and I love both characters, it would also draw more buyers just getting into the replicas, then as things get better and everyone is good and addicted then go back to the larger muppet characters.:shifty:

"rat schmat besides, theyre tourists what do they know?

my kermit replica in the disney parks
http://s291.photobucket.com/albums/ll306/imagner/

Luke

Reaction score
I think i might buy multiple Rizzos and do a Rat Tours theme display, lol

Nick22

Reaction score
maybe ill also buy a couple rizzos. somehow figure out how i can change them into the rat pack. that would be extremely difficult, but i think if i rully tried i could do it

Davina

Reaction score
depending on the price.. i'd love multiple rats.. could play that into my muppet nativity plans... ooh yes... make them shepherds... or the sheep... if we ever got penguins... though i have non muppet penguins...
hrm... ohh i could have way too much fun with this... hehehe
am just happy that it looks like i'm going to get all my characters for the nativity after all.. (if all goes as planned anyway...)

pd0062

Reaction score
Would definitely buy a Fozzie if they'd ship to Scotland! I bought Kermit, Gonzo & Animal from the States and they shipped over no problem but, given the size, it could be a problem...

statler salad

Reaction score
Would definitely buy a Fozzie if they'd ship to Scotland! I bought Kermit, Gonzo & Animal from the States and they shipped over no problem but, given the size, it could be a problem...
Any idea yet where you will be buying the new replicas from?

I'm in UK too and still havent found a reputable place to buy Animal or Kermit - can I ask where you bought yours?

Oh, and I would definitely purchase a full size Fozzie!

Thanks.

pd0062

Reaction score
I'm not sure yet to be honest with you. I don't know anyone in the UK that sells them and I'm waiting for a reply from a few US sellers about shipping to the UK :super:

I bought my ones off of eBay believe it or not! All from large, well known companies who also have eBay shops.

I've been looking and I think there are only Gonzo's available on there now :concern:

From what I've gathered, Fozzie won't be available until late 2010 so plenty of time to save!

antonydavanzo

Reaction score
I'm not sure yet to be honest with you. I don't know anyone in the UK that sells them and I'm waiting for a reply from a few US sellers about shipping to the UK :super:

I bought my ones off of eBay believe it or not! All from large, well known companies who also have eBay shops.

I've been looking and I think there are only Gonzo's available on there now :concern:

From what I've gathered, Fozzie won't be available until late 2010 so plenty of time to save!
There were some great places to get all 3 replicas way back when they 1st came out, Cards inc was a good source but with the demise of MR that has now gone. Try forbidden planet?

OR
http://www.thecollectorzone.com/dosearch.asp

give them a call,you never know what they may have hidden in a corner?

unclematt

Reaction score
There are some pretty good prices on amazon. Or you may luck out on ebay

thefly69

Reaction score
Fozzie Bear

Hi there folks!

Iv just recently bought the MR muppets(AWESOME) Iv seen pics of Fozzie! Does anyone know any info regarding him? When he's due out and whos making him/// Also i found this site for quite cheap MR Gonzo's http://www.buyforlessonline.co.uk :halo: Thanks