Save the Fozzie Replica

Would you buy a full-size Fozzie Bear Photo Puppet Replica?

• Yes. money is no object

Votes: 123 45.2%
  • Yes. if he is $400-$600

Votes: 40 14.7%
  • Yes. if he is less than $400

Votes: 92 33.8%
  • No

Votes: 17 6.3%

• Total voters

Luke

Reaction score
I guess they will need to liquidate their remaining "Animal" stock as they wont be selling many at $199 when you can get them $100 cheaper.
I would guess they were "liquidated", just probably still on the website, or if not they will be as you say. The deal to sell MR didn't seem to include the stock.

Roughneck

Reaction score
Well....I don't really want them to re release kermit, or him in a different costume, I would much prefer a new Muppet to be made....be it Fozzie, Piggy, or maybe Rizzo or Pepe as a smaller cheaper model to test the market.

Either way I will state here and now, for the record.....if they put out another Kermit, Even if it is just a straight re release, I will buy one just to show mu support for the line to continue.

Telly

Reaction score
I'd buy another Kermit. I'd just put him in storage or if it looks different then the MR one, I'd put the MR one in storage

EDIT: In fact, I don't have Animal yet. I'm kinda sketchy to buy him cuz if this new company releases the three characters that are already out, I don't know if I want to spend the money on an MR Animal.

doc hopper

Reaction score
I'd prefer to display these things so I'd rather not buy another Kermit just to put the other in storage. I'd rather have a whole other muppet to display with the others. So I'm holding out for a Fozzie or actually, anyone else! I'd seriously be down with a Pepe or Rizzo. They'd be amazing!~

muppetperson

Reaction score
I'd buy another Kermit. I'd just put him in storage or if it looks different then the MR one, I'd put the MR one in storage

EDIT: In fact, I don't have Animal yet. I'm kinda sketchy to buy him cuz if this new company releases the three characters that are already out, I don't know if I want to spend the money on an MR Animal.
If I were you, I would go for a MR Animal.There are some good deals if you look, and if the new company does make him, it wont be as cheap.And then again, by the time you wait till you find out if the company is or isnt making him, you could miss out altogether.:halo:

Telly

Reaction score
Very true, MuppetPerson!

The only reason I want to get a Kermit and put one in storage is just incase anything happens to the one I have displayed.

unclematt

Reaction score
I want to get them all and can not wait for a time when I have the money to do so. But it won't matter the price, I will have them all some day.

ohtherain

Reaction score
We can't say that we saved it quite yet. We can say "We saved the Muppet Photo Puppet replicas" but no Fozzie Bear has been announced yet. Just Piggy, Rizzo, and Pepe.