Muppet Babies Live

Baby Rowlf

Reaction score
Hey, just wondering if anyone here ever got to see Muppet Babies Live when that was in circulation?

I got to see "Where's Animal" when that was touring. Very cute show, though I wish they'd used the inflatable Nanny I'd heard about and seen briefly on TV.

In fact, I still have my Baby Rowlf banner and button I got while I was there. And somewhere I believe I have the program, but I'm not sure where that went.

What about you guys?

:sympathy:

Redsonga

Reaction score
No, but I heard about it and wanted to go :frown:

Baby Rowlf

Reaction score
I didn't even know such a thing existed :O
Really? There's a whole article about it on Muppetwiki if you want to get some info on it. It was like Sesame Street Live only with the Muppet Babies. the costumes looked more like the Muppet Babies puppets than the cartoon which was cool. :smile:

RedPiggy

Reaction score
I went to a Muppet Babies Live thing when I was in 2nd grade (many, many years ago, LOL).

Don't really remember what it was about. I only remember telling my class I saw it.

ngreen522

Reaction score
Hey, just wondering if anyone here ever got to see Muppet Babies Live when that was in circulation?

I got to see "Where's Animal" when that was touring. Very cute show, though I wish they'd used the inflatable Nanny I'd heard about and seen briefly on TV.

In fact, I still have my Baby Rowlf banner and button I got while I was there. And somewhere I believe I have the program, but I'm not sure where that went.

What about you guys?

:sympathy:
My girlfriend told me about this somewhat recently. It was hilarious because she was recollecting this adventure from a child's point of view. I remember her telling me, “Out of nowhere, this giant Nanny walks on stage and starts talking. All you saw were her stripped stockings. I still don’t know how they did that.” LOL Now, I can tell her that they were inflatable legs.

muppet baby

Reaction score
Look here...

I must admit... that looks pretty good. And they sing BOTH songs from their show and original songs by others. TV Maniacs must've been Amazing on stage.
Oh wow thanks Drtooth for the picutures , for this i have been wanting to see picures from this so bad , I got to see SSL as a kid my mom took me but Muppet Babies live never made it any where near us from what we knew .

I had never even heard of it until i had started lurking around the forum , and then fanally joined in june of 06.

Anyway that being said i had fanlly got to see most of conforsaions about it i wish they would bring it back that would be great as big of a Muppet Babies fan that i am in my 20s i would still go .

I hope that they do bring it back i mean i have still seen SSL come to our town in the last 8 years , unforcally l was out of town to see it grrrrrrr it should come back though . keke it did sale out here .

I really say that to say i really think if they did bring back Muppet Babies live it would be a sucess again .

:cry: we would have gone and seen it when it on if we had known about it and it come to our town i want to get tears when i think that we had not heard of it at all .

Love the thought of it oh well at least i got to see pictures on the net .

wiley207

Reaction score
The costumes they used for the babies look just like the Muppet Babies when they were on "The Muppets Take Manhattan!" I wonder if that was intentional? Whatever the case, seeing the Muppet Babies in true Muppet-like form is really cute, especially Baby Gonzo and Rowlf :excited: