Classic Muppets filming NBC Christmas special

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Did anyone see that Kermit is featured on the cover of the tv topics in this past Sunday paper! and a nice article about the special inside! Oh this just keeps on getting more and more exciting! many people I know come up to me and asks if i know about the new Muppet special. I'm so glad that this is heavily advertised!:smile:
I saw him on the cover of TV Week... I wonder if it's the same thing? Did the article have the title, "Santa gives viewers a new Muppets special for Christmas"?

But anyway... YES! This is ALL so exciting!

Oscarfan

Reaction score
Only Two more days! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Muppetplus

Reaction score
Last week I had a "ridiculus nightmare", as I call it, that involved the new muppet Christmas special. What happened was that I completely forgot about the special, and only caught the last 10 or so minutes of it. The "scary" part was that the special would never re-air, and there was no way for me to view it. Talk about ridiculous.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
People want the Muppets!

Man how am I going to be able to work today when i am so exited to see this!

dwayne1115

Reaction score
haha! thats how i was all day at work today :smile:
I'm home now! thank Goodness it was hard at work today, but i made it. I also got a wonderful bath sope from work as a chistmas gift. It is really girly though I can always give it to my wife though! I can't wait for this to come on, I know i havn't said much about it because I don't want to say how i feel untill i see it. That does not mean I'm not looking forward to this because I really am, and I hope with all hope that it is great, for the sake of the Muppets.

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
Hey this is very very ironic but if you have the Muppet 2008 day by day calandar it shows a posed picture from the VMMCM with it listing that it's "Show time!" on the side corner and "Opening night" at the bottom of the page. Wow, that couldn't have been planed more perfect to connect to the new Muppet special! :smile: It's just a pointless incite of mine, but kinda cool! :smile: