One Way Street

BobThePizzaBoy

Reaction score
Hey all,

I was just wondering if anyone here has ever purchased puppets from www.onewaystreet.com. I do like the look of a lot of their puppets (especially the animals) but I've heard a lot of mixed reviews about their puppets so I wanted to get an overall view on what everyone's opinion on their puppets,

jomama

Reaction score
I have their Snowy Lamb puppet and it is a nice puppet. It has a good working mouth and is light weight.

biblebetty

Reaction score
Our Downey team has a lot of their puppets and I own 10 of their puppets. I've had many drifferent pupppets to work with and these are the ones I always buy to use in performances. I brough some axtels and got a turtle for my birthday. but the problem is when I use them to perform i have to stuff their heads with foam to work the mouths.
Oneways are comfortable and they last, we've had some that have lasted for seven yrs with good care.

puppetmancan

Reaction score
their puppets are ok, but they are very cookie cutter like. I would recommand catching puppet produtcions on a sale. their puppets are way cuter and cheaper, again if they are on sale, and the staff is much more personable. :grouchy:

wes

Reaction score
the regular puppets are not that good , cheaply made and cost like $90, I prefer buying from Puppet Productions, there cookie cutter too but they look nicer.

Oneways high end puppets are nice and they give you a choice on colors for skin and hair but are expinsive for what they are, cookie cutter.

I base this one working with many churches and buying from both and working with both.

If you are starting a puppet team I say start with Puppet Productions. most of the time you can get a sale on there puppets.

Now if your looking for something Origanal and custom try finding some puppet builder here (*umhum* Like me):wink: or others, you'll pay a good price but get a better puppet.

BobThePizzaBoy

Reaction score
the regular puppets are not that good , cheaply made and cost like $90, I prefer buying from Puppet Productions, there cookie cutter too but they look nicer.

Oneways high end puppets are nice and they give you a choice on colors for skin and hair but are expinsive for what they are, cookie cutter.

I base this one working with many churches and buying from both and working with both.

If you are starting a puppet team I say start with Puppet Productions. most of the time you can get a sale on there puppets.

Now if your looking for something Origanal and custom try finding some puppet builder here (*umhum* Like me):wink: or others, you'll pay a good price but get a better puppet.
Really? Hmmm.... Well, to tell you the truth, I don't really like a lot of the puppets on Puppet Productions. I don't know what it is, but they just don't have the same Muppet like appeal to me as some of the One Ways do.

But, really the only puppets on One Way I'd really buy are the mule and the duckling. Perhaps someone with either of those two puppets could give me their opinions on them.

biblebetty

Reaction score
I'm sorry guys, wasn't paying attention (acturally i'm getting old) I own puppet productions puppets and maybe one or two one way. I like puppet pro the best, and yes they are cheaper and made very well & I like their looks. I don't like a lot of one way puppets looks, but there is one I really liked and brought at a oneway seminar. you can remove his head from his body and I think it looks great but was very expensive. But if you want to get good buys wait for the end of the year sales or go to one of their seminar they sell some of there puppets and reasonable prices.

wes

Reaction score
I agree with Betty, Bob if thats what works for you awesome!

Some times i tend to get a little Pushy/passionate about puppetry, I'm sorry if I offended you Bob.

BobThePizzaBoy

Reaction score
I agree with Betty, Bob if thats what works for you awesome!

Some times i tend to get a little Pushy/passionate about puppetry, I'm sorry if I offended you Bob.
No problem, wes, no problem at all. I'm not offended at all. :smile: