Classic Clips on SST Workshop's Site

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I found a funny clip called Elections Day, in which Big Bird and Snuffy learn about voting. And I think this is the first clip on the website where Snuffy's former "imaginary" status is directly mentioned.

mikebennidict

Reaction score
I didn't see this in any of the recently added stuff in the past but I came across the film where a girl and her grandfather put on new shoes for their horse.

Acually they change the shape of the horse shoe.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Here's an interesting clip that was just added: http://www.sesamestreet.org/video_p...34d0c1-d782-4bcf-af27-f2da334c151e/snow_dance

It's obviously a special episode-specific closing credit sequence, yet there are no credits. The theme music is included, and Elmo provides a voice-over in announcing the sponsors, but otherwise it's just kids on the street dancing in the snow. I don't know what episode originally featured this, but I'd be surprised if there was an episode that featured closing theme music at the end without credits, and the sponsors before the music began.

ssetta

Reaction score
OH wow! I can't believe it! That's actually from episode #2230!

Dantecat

Reaction score
Me Neither I always thought the letter B was a sponsor.Also Were the credits cut off or was the episode just like that?How did someone know that was #2230?

ssetta

Reaction score
The long part after the sponsors and before the CTW announcement originally had the credits over it. Similar to episode #2485, Maria & Luis's wedding. And I know this because I have a friend who just remembers a lot of episode numbers from the early 80s.