Classic Clips on SST Workshop's Site

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I just watched the "foods we eat" pageant on the site, and noticed that the ending is cut.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Is it just me, or is Grover, Weather Salesman a few seconds longer on the site than it is on Old School: Volume 2?

Also, I caught the beginning of Super Grover Telephone Booth on the website, and it has a cold opening that doens't appear on Old School: Volume 1. On the site the sketch begins with Super Grover falling onto the city before the Super Grover opening is shown, though it appears that the cold open is cut on the website as well.

mikebennidict

Reaction score
There are some others that are cut including Ernie & Bert and Heery fighting for the chair to watch TV and the Roosevelt Franklin skit where me pretends to deliver a letter to Hardhed Henry Harris.

I wrote them once about it and got no response.

Well I finally can watch these on my home computer but now I need to figure how to type them up here.

It's hard for some reason compared to the YT clips.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
There are some others that are cut including Ernie & Bert and Heery fighting for the chair to watch TV and the Roosevelt Franklin skit where me pretends to deliver a letter to Hardhed Henry Harris.
I have wondered whether the ending to that sketch was cut. The ending seemed unusual compared tot he endings from other Roosevelt Franklin classroom sketches that I've seen.

Oh, and the website needs more Roosevelt Franklin sketches!

mikebennidict

Reaction score
Ever noticed how some of the clips have the sound of the crew saying something like "quiet on the set!" just before it starts or in the case with Ernie counting the cups and saucers you see Bert telling Ernie to "get out of my site" and a second later a crew person says something which I couldn't understand but I can see why they cut off that what Bert says and the end.

antsamthompson9

Reaction score
Ever noticed how some of the clips have the sound of the crew saying something like "quiet on the set!" just before it starts or in the case with Ernie counting the cups and saucers you see Bert telling Ernie to "get out of my site" and a second later a crew person says something which I couldn't understand but I can see why they cut off that what Bert says and the end.
I noticed that too.