Classic Clips on SST Workshop's Site

Oscarfan

Reaction score
Wow, they actually uploaded a whole street story! Not an old one though, it's one of the worst ones from Season 30, Lucy the Lazy Lizard. (Look under Recently Added)

StreetScenes

Reaction score
Wow, they actually uploaded a whole street story! Not an old one though, it's one of the worst ones from Season 30, Lucy the Lazy Lizard. (Look under Recently Added)
how do you look under recently added? there seem to be a lot of clips that don't come up in lists or searches they should be in--has anyone come up with a good way to find all the clips, or do we just have to stumble on them when they come up in another clip's "related videos" list?

mikebennidict

Reaction score
You know I posted this for the Classic Segments and not the current stuff so can we get back on topic?

Oscarfan

Reaction score
Oh, I quess since you made the thread, you control what people post in it. I just thought it was an interesting thing they put on the site.

StreetScenes

Reaction score
well, my question still stands. for example, the classic clip of Bob & Olivia singing "I Like My Name" doesn't come up when you browse all classic clips, or when you search for Bob, Olivia, or name, even though all three are among the keywords shown next to that video. I can only find it through the list of related videos for "Can Do." as both the search and browse functions appear to leave out many clips they should contain, has anyone come up with a good way to find all the clips? or is it up to our collective accidental finds making their way to muppet wiki?

mikebennidict

Reaction score
Well if it's not classic then can we post it in the other SS section which I do believe there's already a thread for it.

I don't appriciate getting notifacations I threads that I start and replies that have nothing to do with the topic.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
I reiterate my previous remark about you.

mikebennidict

Reaction score
I'd have to watch it again which I can't do from my computer.

I could of thought it was Henson doing the voice when she was in that Here Is Your LIfe skit she claimed to have plant the tree in which Guy Smilely was interviewing.