Classic Clips on SST Workshop's Site

Skekayuk

Reaction score
Hmmm, an interesting Sesame Street Country And Western Song.

Thanks For that.

And the puppetry just looks like it's hers/

mikebennidict

Reaction score
This may sound like a dumb question.

But how do you type in these individual clips?

It seem harder to do compared to the youtube stuff.

The Shoe Fairy

Reaction score
Wow, I just found You can watch (Even though it's not classic) Whole Episodes Of Global Grover and EW on the SST site!

Skekayuk

Reaction score
So far I haven't found 'The Answer lady' skit. But while looking for it I've just discovered that 'Anyone's Nose' is on the Sesame site. - How wonderful! - I consider Anyone's Nose to be just one of Louise's finest performances.

dietrich

Reaction score
I'm especially happy to see one my favorite stories, The King's Picnic on the page.

The King: "What do you mean everyone brought the potato salad?"

mikebennidict

Reaction score
With wintertime around the corner, there's 1 with a girl out in the snow singing a song that starts out '' It'ss very very cold, i'm very very chilly" can't recall the exact title.

mikebennidict

Reaction score
As some here may know, I'm not able watch any of the stuff off the SW website though have been lucky to view them at the library.

I tried to post a couple of clips when I was there recently but had trouble so I'll just mention a couple for now.

Maria demonstraits using tools by hammering a nail into the wall and hanging up a picture, then the wall fall on her.

Exit Cartoon.

The word exit runs out the door.
Another skit you can watch is Arthur Ash hitting the tennis ball against a grren board and kids off camera say the alphabet.