New Muppets Christmas Special

Status
Not open for further replies.

Redsonga

Reaction score
I wanted a Tiffany doll SO bad, but my brother was right ... I'd have nightmares about her in no time and would have to get rid of her ... but it's such a shame ... she's such a beautiful doll ... lol...
I never had nightmares about dolls...I had a Lil' Miss Magic Hair but I wanted a PJ Sparkles sooo badly..I still need to find one, I have the mermaid version though :3.

I guess having the muppets make my Care Bear collection alive would be sort of cool:excited:. And if they were real then the fraggle would be to...Which would mean I would be poking around in every hole in my late grandma's farm :smile:.

jacobsnchz

Reaction score
Another article confirming Whoopi and Richard.

http://www.playbill.com/news/article/121089.html

"View" host Whoopi Goldberg, who recently ended a limited engagement in Broadway's Xanadu, will continue her musical odyssey this winter.

Academy Award winner Goldberg, according to the Hollywood Reporter, has been cast in the NBC holiday special, "Letters to Santa — A Muppets Christmas." The winter offering will boast songs by Paul Williams, who penned the score to "The Muppet Movie."
In addition to Goldberg, the film will also feature the talents of Equus' Richard Griffiths as well as Madison Pettis and former "Sopranos" stars Tony Sirico and Steve Schirripa. TV watchers can also expect, of course, appearances by Kermit, Fozzie, Gonzo and Miss Piggy, among other Muppet friends.
"Letters to Santa," according to the industry paper, "is set on Christmas Eve when Kermit and company mistakenly avert three letters en route to Santa Claus, which triggers a race against time to bring a happy Christmas to the kids whose wishes were lost in the mail."
Last season ABC presented "Elmo's Christmas Countdown." An Academy Award-winning actress, Whoopi Goldberg has appeared on Broadway in Xanadu, Whoopi, A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Forum and Ma Rainey's Black Bottom (which she co-produced). In addition to earning a Grammy and Golden Globe Award, Goldberg is a Tony-winning producer of 2002's Thoroughly Modern Millie.

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Wow ... Piggy looks really pretty.

*wonders if Whoopi's playing the Boss again*....

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
very cool indeed! the Muppets have been hard at work! Can't wait to see more!:smile:

bazooka_beak

Reaction score
Yay! Whoopi is awesome XD What could be bad with her in it?

Status
Not open for further replies.