New Muppets Christmas Special

Status
Not open for further replies.

Redsonga

Reaction score
It's like Chucky to you, then, isn't it? The whole toys-come-to-life concept but done in a twisted manner.
Not exactly...It's just if they were real that means anything could be alive...ANYTHING O.O Of course they could be a real frog, pig and bear...which would be another trouble :embarrassed:

theprawncracker

Reaction score
...WOW! PAUL WILLIAMS, WHOOPI GOLDBERG! ! ! ! HAHAHAHA! ! WIN!

Wowowowowow! This is... WOW! ! ! ! *SO EXCITED*

Beauregard

Reaction score
PAUL WHOOPI! WILLIAMS GOLDBERG! ! ! ! I am SO excited right about now! ! !

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Redsonga said:
Not exactly...It's just if they were real that means anything could be alive...ANYTHING O.O Of course they could be a real frog, pig and bear...which would be another trouble :embarrassed:

I have a phobia about this, actually, thanks to a humanoid doll I had once that was 4 feet tall. I saw and heard her threaten to kill me when I was young ... and she didn't have that ability (unlike that funny Elmo vid going around).

However, I don't put the Muppets in the same category. To me, it'd be like any other celebrity showing up at your house. :flirt:

wwfpooh

Reaction score
I have a phobia about this, actually, thanks to a humanoid doll I had once that was 4 feet tall. I saw and heard her threaten to kill me when I was young ... and she didn't have that ability (unlike that funny Elmo vid going around).
*is reminded of Bride of Chucky*

*rolls eyes* Thanks for bringing that up. *shivers*

*is also reminded of his sister's doll collection, one of which...has NO head, but still talks*

Redsonga

Reaction score
*is reminded of Bride of Chucky*

*rolls eyes* Thanks for bringing that up. *shivers*

*is also reminded of his sister's doll collection, one of which...has NO head, but still talks*
I collect dolls, and I had one of those 4 foot ones once:excited:..that's not what really scares me in the muppet world. Now my dresser coming to life, that's what really scares me...

RedPiggy

Reaction score
I wanted a Tiffany doll SO bad, but my brother was right ... I'd have nightmares about her in no time and would have to get rid of her ... but it's such a shame ... she's such a beautiful doll ... lol...

Status
Not open for further replies.