Your Thoughts: Sesame Street Season 39

antsamthompson9

Reaction score
And Drtooth, I'm pretty sure JHC didn't make that. The animation resembled VeggieTales, which Magnetic Dreams is now working on.
I saw that segment on YouTube, and liked it because it looked like VeggieTales. I'm a fan of it. Just wondering, are you a fan of VeggieTales, Oscarfan?

mikebennidict

Reaction score
Pare

The Parody of the 60's Broadway play Hair.

Anyone notice that the music didn't quite have that 60's sound to it?

Sounded a bit more modern to me.

mikebennidict

Reaction score
I wonder how they came up with the idea of at the beginning of an episode they will have people who are not regulars walking by?

They didn't do that in years past.

Monster

Reaction score
I have been an extra on the show. I believe it is just to give friends and family a chance to be part of this amazing show. I work at Sesame Workshop and love to bring inside info to the forum when i can. If I can answer any questions please allow me to help if I can.

SSLFan

Reaction score
I have been an extra on the show. I believe it is just to give friends and family a chance to be part of this amazing show. I work at Sesame Workshop and love to bring inside info to the forum when i can. If I can answer any questions please allow me to help if I can.
Hello, Monster! ( Any relation to Telly Monster or Cookie Monster?). Okay.....bad joke, very bad joke. But, since you work at SW, I was wondering, could you shed any light on this topic? If anything?

Thanks.:smile:

The Shoe Fairy

Reaction score
That is good. Very good. Occasionally members of current SW/Henson staff show up here, it is always a blessing to have people near the action giving us update. I am sure we would all be delighted if you answered some questions. I have none however.:excited:

RyGuy

Reaction score
I have a new idea for a venture between Sesame Workshop and Clear Channel . I think there are enough fans for SW to try an all-Sesame Street all the time FM or AM radio station . We already have radio Disney, so why not have a station dedicated to SS ? The dee-jays could be regular adults but the content would be aimed at the preschool demographic.

Here are some ideas for features playlists:

The morning show could be called The Sesame Streert Morning Wake Up Show this could feature the actual weather for each State (It could be in different markets ) the traffic (for parents driving the child around) and as far as "News" they could just have news related to Sesame Street This could be news about the actors or upcoming Sesame CD releases or about certain upcoming episodes , This would be a welcome get away from typcial news stories .

Music and content wise the'd have more games and contests and at midday they could have a feature called "What's The Name Of That Song "where parents could call in for their children or the child could call with the parents 'help and how that would work is they would play part of a song and if you sang the correct line, the person could win a pize pack with a different member of the SS gang on it (E.G. "Jessica Wick" from Austin Texas wins a Big Bird Prize pack with a Follow That Bird DVD "

They could also have a "Hooper's Lunchtime Request Hour" Where children and parents could call-in a requet any Sesame song they wanted.

Saturday Nights from 6:00 untill 8:00 there could be a " Classic Sesame request Show " that show could conentrate on the songs from 1969 through 1985 " The children's parents would probably request more for their child or themselves for that matter. This coud l either be a song from one of the SS vinyls or from the TV show

Sundays could have a show called "The Count's Countdown " where the count could pick 20 songs from a certain part of the program's history and count them down

There could also be a "Grover's Golden Oldie " everyday at 4:35

I think this would actually do very well in all markets . Radio Disney proved it could work for a while so why not try this?