Your Thoughts: Studio DC Hosted by Dylan and Cole Sprouse

What did you think of Studio DC Hosted by Dylan and Cole Sprouse?

• I loved Studio DC.

Votes: 40 28.8%
  • Studio DC was good.

Votes: 42 30.2%
  • Studio DC was just so-so.

Votes: 31 22.3%
  • I disliked Studio DC.

Votes: 26 18.7%

• Total voters

IgorPonweed

Reaction score
I missed it. Had to watch 1984(!) It was an amazing show! Just like I always pictured the book!

LeanneRivett

Reaction score
Just watched it on Youtube, was over the moon, the best thing Disney have ever done with the muppets. Reminded me of how the Muppet Show used to be.

Don't know if it will get to the UK however, thank you so much to ZProjectKoreaZ for posting it in three parts.

Leanne
x

MelissaY1

Reaction score
I'll post my thoughts tomorrow because I forgot to tape it last night and it's re-airing later this afternoon so I have the ol' VCR set to record it then....

Erine81981

Reaction score
:mad: I've done the unthinkable. I deleted the frist special of this off my DVD-R that i recorded because i messed up on the second one so i deleted it the night before knowing i could record it again. So i deleted the first one off the DVD-R and didn't relaize it till i couldn't find the first one. So now i have to wait once again to record the first once again....again.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I liked it. it wasn't the best, but it was still good. The best part was Miley Cyris's number with The Electric Mayhem. I was surprised to see the Muppets Studio logo at the end. I expected it to be a Disney special with appearances by the Muppets, instea dof a main Muppets production.

I wodner if this and the other special will be released on DVD anytime soon.

animalrescuer

Reaction score
The part where Kermit sings "Bop to the Top" with Ashley Tisdale and the way Miss Piggy barges in in the middle of the number was pretty much the only part I liked. The rest I didn't care for, especially the Jonas Brothers number.

When I first watched it, I kinda liked it, but looking back on it now, I really dislike it, except the part I mentioned.

Beauregard

Reaction score
The part where Kermit sings "Bop to the Top" with Ashley Tisdale and the way Miss Piggy barges in in the middle of the number was pretty much the only part I liked. The rest I didn't care for, especially the Jonas Brothers number.

When I first watched it, I kinda liked it, but looking back on it now, I really dislike it, except the part I mentioned.
Have you seen the extended/dvd version? In the chopped up version originally aired a lot of the funniest moments were cut, including Piggy singing Jonas Brothers as a ballad on a piano. I didn't enjoy the show till I saw it properly on DVD.

Drtooth

Reaction score
The DVD isn't available anywhere besides Europe.... so I don't think anyone outside the country has seen the uncut version. I don't know what the hold up is, nor do I understand it. I wouldn't buy it, and I'd rather see them work harder to release season 4 than these.