New Muppet Youtube videos

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
(high pitched happy sound)
I ditto the 'squeak' of happiness!

I'm hoping for more webisodes at Muppets.com and on the youtube.com accounts. Considering they've been adding new stuff to both areas, it is impressive to me the amount of new stuff we are getting from the REAL Muppets--not just tv show appearance fodder.

And even then, the fodder has been amazing! When they took over the Today Show, I only saw bits and pieces of it online, but what I saw was amazing.

I'm impressed with The Mouse House so far, and can't wait to see what else they do for us fans!

Drtooth

Reaction score
All the muppets seem to have loaded the exact same video up.... Don't know of any differences, though.

TheJimHensonHour

Reaction score
Well no matter how many Muppets upload the same video I love it and it was awesome to see Crazy Harry!

Beauregard

Reaction score
All the muppets seem to have loaded the exact same video up.... Don't know of any differences, though.
I don't think there is a difference (Although they all have personalised, different comments descriptions of it.) And those are what I *loved* about it. It's not every year that I've been wished "Happy Holidays...now clear off" by Statler and Waldorf. And it makes me warm inside!

Bea:zany:{Now...clear off!}regard