New Muppet Youtube videos

Moo2u

Reaction score
All of these are awesome, but methinks Rizzo's is my fav. The handheld camcorder thing is something I've never seen the Muppets attempt before.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
All of these are awesome, but methinks Rizzo's is my fav. The handheld camcorder thing is something I've never seen the Muppets attempt before.
I know he moved so smoth you would never think he wasn't real. He had the jumping on the skatebord down to. That must have been hard to do, but also one of the best things tec wise the Muppets have done since we saw Kermit ride a bike in the Muppet Movie.

RealMissPiggy

Reaction score
I have to admit you can really tell that the voices have changed...
Especially with Rowlf and Fozzie....

MWoO

Reaction score
That is to be expected since they are different people.

MWoO

Reaction score
Well yea obviously..... :wink:
That was the point I was making to you. Obviously the voices sound like they have changed. What's important is the characterization which, at least with Fozzie, is spot on making it much easier to accept.

Libba Yuki

Reaction score
I think the fellas who took over for Rowlf and Fozzie have done a great job so far, they sound nearly perfect to me.:smile:

GuySmileyfan

Reaction score
I think the fellas who took over for Rowlf and Fozzie have done a great job so far, they sound nearly perfect to me.:smile:
Yeah. It doesn't matter if their voices are different. Because remember, they're bringing back the classic muppets.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Yeah. It doesn't matter if their voices are different. Because remember, they're bringing back the classic muppets.
I completely agree. They finally have a chance to let the performers find a rhythm with the characters with this steady stream of production work. The Muppets have been put back to work. (high pitched happy sound)