Game Suggestions Thread

muppetfan1999

Reaction score
It would seem that the voting would be a bit more biased based on one person's idea. What if it were set up as a poll for voting on the story by the membership reading it? This poll would be added, of course, after the stories were completed.

It would need to be judged based on story, plot, character usage and how well they keep their known personalities (a biggie for me), punctuation and sentence structure.

Thoughts?
I'm assuming this is about my Muppet Storytelling game.

I read over the things you wanted to judge it by and I got a new idea for the judging process

There would be a separate thread titled "Muppet Storytelling Judging" and everybody except for the contestants would give scores from one to ten on story, plot, punctuation, sentence structure, character usage and how well they keep their known personalities, the stuff you wanted to judge it by. After a set time period the scores for each story would be averaged out and added together. The person with the lowest score would be eliminated. In case of a tie for lowest score the person who's username begins with the letter closest to Z would be eliminated.

I also have a new rule based off this judging process.

After you post your story you may NOT, under ANY circumstances edit your story. This rule was made because after reading the responses their stories authors might want to alter there stories after reading there scores. If this rule is broken their score for that round would become lower than it originally would be and they would have a two day penalty on when they could start their story for the next round. Assuming they make into the next round.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
It would work best if it were short stories only and the story were posted in full before being voted upon, don'tyhou think? Thoughts?

muppetfan1999

Reaction score
It would work best if it were short stories only and the story were posted in full before being voted upon, don'tyhou think? Thoughts?

I was planning that stories have to be completed be for they are posted.

As for the only short stories rule I would want that to happen. There would also be a 1000 word limit onto each story.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
that sounds good. PM me the full rules and I'll get a thread posted.

kathy26

Reaction score
hi everybody im want to do a new game that invovles muppets tonight it's called Muppets tonight the return with new guest stars here are the rules for my muppets tonight roleplaying game

Muppets Tonight the return Game Rules
1.This game is a roleplay
2.there will be guest stars
3.Clifford will be the host and i will play him
4:someone will play the guest star
5.Have fun

i hope i can bring this game to life?

BurnoTrashman

Reaction score
Muppets:Flordia Bloom Boom

Story: ''After the events of Muppets in Space and before the events of Very Merry Muppet Christmas. The story is where the CEO of a famous mini-super market called Save'N Mart plans to tear down the Muppet Theater to build a Mini Save'N Mart at the location. Now it's up to the Muppets to save the Theater. The find a ad in a local newspaper stating there is a prize for doing a talent show located in Florida. The Muppets must travel to Florida to help the theater. While the CEO later finds out that the Muppets are close to money,The CEO later sends some crew members to stop the Muppets from winning the talent show!''

Rules:
*There will be two teams:''Those Bad Crew Members'' and ''The Muppet Gang (Includes Sesame Street characters)''

*You can play up to 3 of you favorite Muppet characters including Sesame Street characters!

I will play the roles of Kermit,Big Bird and Oscar.

This is a serious RP but yet still a funny RP,so this will have that ''The Muppet Movie'' feel to it.

This will be a Free Roam RPG in Orlando, Florida. You must have to stay with your team at half of the times.

The game will end when I end it slowly. It may be a short RPG,may be long...depends on how many players there is.

This RPG may or may not happen...it's up to you. Would any of you like to see this RPG happen? And if this needs any improvement...Let me know! :smile:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Burno: Is there a driving force to the game along the way? Have you pre-worked the directions the game will go--the choices and circumstances the RPG players will have to face along the way?

BurnoTrashman

Reaction score
Burno: Is there a driving force to the game along the way? Have you pre-worked the directions the game will go--the choices and circumstances the RPG players will have to face along the way?
I have a notebook that I'm still planing out the RPG. When I get the final plans,I'll update you on that.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Very awesome. I like an RPG with a plan and a plot! I'll wait eagerly!

Stan Davis

Reaction score
Hi There Everybody i got sugguestion for a game that i want to do a game called Stan's Magic Muppet House

here are the rules
1.I Will Pick a Guest Star to play the hero or Villian in a Adventure
2.There Will Be Human Castmembers to play my friends who will help me on adventures
3.All Muppets from The Muppet Show,Sesame Street,Jim Henson Hour,Muppets Tonight,and Fraggile Rock will be there to help out
4.I will make up a theme song
5.There will be a signup sheet for who should play what character for this series
6.The House has 1 Million Rooms including a magic Tiki who can grant wishes to everybody
7.There will be a Computer who will tell us who's in trouble
8.At The End of each Adventure Everybody will sing what they did in the adventure
9.No Cursing Please
10.Everybody Have Fun