Game Suggestions Thread

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
We could start the game and indicate that we need artists to participate.

Red Fraggle

Reaction score
right that sounds fine. THanx gelifing girl! its not like we really NEED one to play teh game but it'd be ncie once we finished teh muppet to get a visual! In the opening post introducing the game we'll state that we would like an artitistically inclined person to create an image of the muppet when its finished.

GonzoLeaper

Reaction score
There's always the power of imagination. Don't forget your Muppet Babies.:wink::smile:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Gelfling Girl, you should participate at least once. That'd be great.

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
Okay, so this is just the idea:
Two teams would design a Muppet-themed roller coaster, and they will compete to see who could come up with a better design.

muppets2

Reaction score
Okay, so this is just the idea:
Two teams would design a Muppet-themed roller coaster, and they will compete to see who could come up with a better design.
yea but we need like a judges panel to decide which one is the best

GonzoLeaper

Reaction score
Hey- I had an idea for a Muppets-version songs game I wanted to propose. This is actually based off of a board game I like called Encore.
The basic idea is this- the player to start out posts a word. The next player will have to name a Muppets song with that word in it. The player would do this by listing the line from the song with the word in question. (It'd be good to have at least six words from the song and somewhere the requested word be contained therein.)
Also- if it's a fairly obscure Muppets song, it would probably be good to name the song and show or movie, etc. that it's from.
(But this really wouldn't necessarily have to be a mandatory thing. Just necessary sometimes to verify that you didn't just make something up on the spot.:wink:)
I'm thinking this can go one of two ways. Either a player posts one word and everyone goes on with that word and exhausts all the song possibilities as much as possible until the player who first posted the word declares it "dead", so to speak, and then the last player to post a song can post the next word.
Or it may just be simpler to keep it as one word per player. (i.e. Player posts word. Next player posts song and new word. And so forth.)

So for example, I might post to start off:

word= green
And then the next player posts in response:

"It's not that easy being green"

nw: sing

And there you have it. So what do you all think? Sound cool?:excited::smile:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hmmm... Dunno. On the one hand, that idea seems similar to Muppet Word Association. On the other, it sounds like the basis of a Name That Tune type game. Develop it further and then post what you think as to improving/finetuning your suggestion GonzoLeaper.