Game Suggestions Thread

muppetfan1999

Reaction score
Well the way my game works is that there are 2 teams, each with 6-8 people on each team.
Each week, The teams have to work together to make a story based off a few words I say. so if I said Muppet Labs, or Horror, the teams would have to work together to make a story based off my topic.
The teams make the story by taking turns posting parts of the story in order in their teams thread.
Once each teams story's are done, I read through each story and decide which teams story is better.
Also, every other week, the losing team has to vote off which ever team member they think did the poorest or gave the least help throughout the 2 weeks . If needed the teams my need to give up team members to keep it even.
Then, at the end, the remaining two players have to go up against each other and work on a short story for 2 weeks ( or until they both finish, whichever comes first) Writing each part of it in different posts if needed. They may have to come to an sudden end if they are not finished by the end of the 2 weeks. then, once the winner is decided, the game ends until next year/any other time when new players come and play. However, I have not decided a Name yet.
Also, there will be another thread where I announce the winner of each week and important announcements like saying that teams need to be swapped up or some thing.
Tell me if you're interested.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
What would be the title of the game? I like it, it allows creativity. I think that the teams shouldn't have to pick which of their team mates have to be let go of, and rather do it in reverse alphabetical order by screenname of who is on the team (the person whose screen name is closer to the letter Z gets kicked off the team first). that way, no hard feelings will be had.

Did I miss this part: How are winners decided, and who chooses which is the best along the way?

Count von Count

Reaction score
A game Idea
Muppet Trivia.
One person ask one or more Muppet Trivia Qustion, the person who answer it right gives another qustion. And so on.
Ex.
How many “points” are on Kermit’s collar?
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
_____
Answer Eleven

A Muppet Trivia Qustion can be about any kind of Muppet: From S.S, M.S, Can even be a Fraggle question, Or even a qustion about a Muppet person, And........

You don't have to give out A B C answers if you don't want to, that sometime makes it to easy.
~Count Von Count

muppetfan1999

Reaction score
What would be the title of the game? I like it, it allows creativity. I think that the teams shouldn't have to pick which of their team mates have to be let go of, and rather do it in reverse alphabetical order by screenname of who is on the team (the person whose screen name is closer to the letter Z gets kicked off the team first). that way, no hard feelings will be had.

Did I miss this part: How are winners decided, and who chooses which is the best along the way?
The name of the game will be Muppet Storytelling. (I know, not a very catchy name)

I like the idea for the alphabetical voting off. The winners are going to be decided by me and maybe two moderators or probably two junior/senior members.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
CVC: Muppet Trivia already exists, dig a little to find it.
MF1919: Please keep finetuning your game's rules, once everything's been decided then we'll open up the thread.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Yes, it's an old thread, so go :search: for it.

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
How about "Weird Question, Weird Answer" or something along those lines? It's similar to The Obvious Game, but the next person has to think of a weird answer before posting a new question. For example, "What type of animal is Miss Piggy?" and the next person might respond "She's obviously a platypus!" or something like that.

Red Fraggle

Reaction score
Ive got na idea for a game "build a muppet" or "make your own muppet" what wed be doing is describing a new muppet that we are creating we give it a physical description then add personlity traits and after all is said and done someone names it. each person psots one piece at a time.

example: A- this muppet has floppy ears
B- this muppet has the snout of a pig or *adds a pig snout*
C- This is a girl muppet
D- *adds short curly hair*

etc etc.

if this goes well maybe after we have a a few muppets created we can start a rp thread for them each person can choose a muppet to play!