Sesame Street Old School Volume 3 DVD

Status
Not open for further replies.

fleecenotfelt

Reaction score
I heard it from someone. And from what I understand, it is going to be tied in with the show's 40th Anniversary. I also hear that, unlike Old School 1 and 2, this will be JUST clips, which MAY actually be a good thing. If you remember, for Season 35, they had this 3-CD box set called "Songs from the Street." It featured many favorites from the show, including a lot of the ones with celebrities. And it would be nice if they were to offer something similar in video format. It's not the same as episodes, but it MIGHT have a better variety for classic clips. I'm not 100% sure, but this is what I've heard for right now.

DUDE. that would be awesome! i hope they put the shows where snuffy went to hawaii. or the cooperation song (where fat blue says dig it). and 2 princes with the Spin Doctors!

what bits would you guys want on a 40th anniversary DVD?

Drtooth

Reaction score
what bits would you guys want on a 40th anniversary DVD?

Nothing recent, or seen on a million other SS compilations. I want REAL old school, not a 40th anniversary edition.

A 40th Anniversary disk set outside of the old school set would be great. As long as we got both. That way we COULD have room for more current stuff as well as the classics.

fleecenotfelt

Reaction score
oh yeah! i feel like a lot of the retrospectives are the same old things rehashed.

i wouldn't mind seeing a couple of things on this new 40th thing that wasn't included in the last 2 old schools (aka GIVE ME SNUFFY IN HAWAII) :insatiable:

but i do like a bunch of the newer celebrity pieces-- like patrick stewart and MAKE IT SO NUMBER ONE! or liam neeson and the count.

ISNorden

Reaction score
A reporter friend of mine in Honolulu said that Buffy Sainte-Marie signed some releases for the Hawaiian episodes late last year, so Sesame Workshop may be putting those on a separate DVD set. If the trip DVDs do get released, you can bet I'll be asking my folks to order it!

Status
Not open for further replies.