What movie are you planning on, going to see?

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
I saw Night at the Museum and I thought it was good for a sequel. And I do not recal any muppet (moving or in a case) other than Oscar in the movie, but honestly I wasnt really looking

My dad wants to see Up, and since he feels stupid going by himself, I guess I'm probably going to see it. I dunno, it looks like it could be cute...

Nick22

Reaction score
Up looks kind of funny. i dunno. i havent even cared about movies lately. it kinda been, oh another new movie, wow. and im so sick of all the freakin disney channel movies.

Beakerfan

Reaction score
I saw UP today! VERY cute movie. Lots of funny bits, but be forewarned - it is not all funny. It was quite sad as well.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Again, I'm waiting to see Up in 3-D, Night at the Museum and all that other stuff I can see at cheaper or dollar theaters... but something that big needs to be seen somewhere good. I really wish that Pixar made some deal with Imax and they'd show those films there....

I really want to start up an Up thread once I see it. I think Pixar is a studio that has made more great movies than not. In fact, the only movies that I didn't think were their best were Bug's Life and Cars... and I thought those were amazing as well. I also plan on seeing Toy Story 1 and 2 in 3-D when they're released... but TS1 seems so humble compared to all their later works... look at Wall*e. That was a huge scope film... it was so ambitious. No dialogue for at least a half hour of a movie? Something that's truly inconceivable. When Disney made that dreadfully dull Dinosaur movie, they added dialogue in at the last minute... and it really had that quality.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
...AWESOME! ! ! That is SUCH a cool teaser and has made me SO excited for that movie! I can't believe it's really coming out next summer. That is SO exciting. Thanks for sharing that link, Will!
Yeah, I think it's cool too! It's too funny!:zany: Looks good, can't wait!