What movie are you planning on, going to see?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Nobody else interested in seeing The Love Guru?

Drtooth

Reaction score

Eh, it seems like Austin Powers 4. Not that I wouldn't catch it in a rental.

So far, I saw Speed Racer and Indiana Jones.

I WANT to see Wall*e, Bleach (only in one theater in 2 days...), Batman, Ironman, Hulk, Get Smart, and the Star Wars Clone Wars TV pilot movie series.

Might see Kung Fu Panda... might.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Eh, it seems like Austin Powers 4.
There WAS going to be a fourth Austin Powers movie, and oddly enough, I think the subvillain for that movie was going to be a "Dr. Stranglove" or something.

I remember reading that Mike Myers is wanting to make as many Austin Powers movies as there are James Bond movies, lol. So far, Goldmember's the best one.

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Ooh, I am! I know it's cheesy but I love the Austin Powers movies! I have them all and I've watched them at least a dozen times each. The 2nd one was my favourite. Plus, since Mike Myers is a huge Toronto Maple Leafs fan (boo Leafs!), from the previews of The Love Guru it seems like there is alot of Hockey Night in Canada stuff in the movie! Hockey Night in Canada is a real segment on the CBC every Saturday night, but the newscasters in the movie previews are actors, not the real ones. One of those 'newscasters' happens to be Stephen Colbert which is another reason why I MUST see this movie! :flirt:

Well what do you expect? It's an Adam Sandler movie! Anything Adam Sandler does sucks!
Whoa now, let's not be throwing words like "suck" around! I like alot of Adam Sandler movies. 50 First Dates and Happy Gilmore are excellent, whether you like his style or not.