Fozzie Muppet Replica delayed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luke

Reaction score
Just a quick note to say all the best to Travis!

Nick22

Reaction score
Great News!

i just found out great news! 3 new muppet replicas are coming out this year! i already new about fozzie bear (and im sure everyone else does too) but also this year will be Miss Piggy and Rizzo the Rat! they may also come out with accessorie packs! i am exteremely excited for these releases but i am also upset because so many replicas are being released so fast and i dont even have one yet. :sympathy:

P.S. If anyone can tell me where i can pre-order fozzie bear (for U.S dollars) please do. cause i cant seem to find anywhere to pre-order him

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
i just found out great news! 3 new muppet replicas are coming out this year! i already new about fozzie bear (and im sure everyone else does too) but also this year will be Miss Piggy and Rizzo the Rat! they may also come out with accessorie packs! i am exteremely excited for these releases but i am also upset because so many replicas are being released so fast and i dont even have one yet. :sympathy:

P.S. If anyone can tell me where i can pre-order fozzie bear (for U.S dollars) please do. cause i cant seem to find anywhere to pre-order him
Hi, there,

It's been discussed that Fozzie is delayed or actually more likely not happening. They discussed Rizzo and Piggy at SDCC last year, but doesn't look like they're happening.

www.amazon.com is a good place to go preorder Fozzie for now, or on the Master Replicas website.

Nick22

Reaction score
ok. well sorry for the false alarm. we'll just have to see how everything rolls out. and thanks for the fozzie bear info.

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Due to the recent events with Fozzie, we're closing this discussion as he won’t be released as scheduled for the spring of 2009. There's an active thread below on how fans can show their support for a potential Fozzie Replica release. Be sure to vote in the poll and share your thoughts there.

http://forum.muppetcentral.com/showthread.php?t=39662

Status
Not open for further replies.