Fozzie Muppet Replica delayed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Was Once Ernie

Reaction score
Travis,

Thank you for everything you did and tried to do at Master Replicas. Your efforts are really appreciated, despite all the griping we do here.

Welcome back to the forum as one of us fans again, but I hope you find something rewarding to do with your talents very soon.

Your Pal,
Earl

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Hi Travis. You have been with the Muppet brand at both Palisades and Master Replicas. Terry, you and MR all achieved the impossible in giving fans these stunning pieces. I am surprised that there was enough interest to get through the initial three released. That is a testament to the wonderful job you guys did. I rag on the pictures and some of the details, but I look at these fellas everyday and am thankful to have them.

Thank you Travis for all you have done and keep us updated about what interesting place you end up in the future. You clearly have the passion, skill and drive in this area! :smile:

muppetguy

Reaction score
Travis...

It's so good to know that you will still be visiting us once in a while. I wish you and your family the best in these times. You have always been great and I know you always will. Thanks for putting up with millions of question! You're the best and I'm very happy to own Kermit, Animal and Gonzo. I just hope that one day, Fozzie will be out and the line can continue with Piggy.

Thanks again for everything you've done for all of us muppetfans:smile::wink:

antonydavanzo

Reaction score
What a really poor reason to not make Fozzie, IMO the god awfull images and displays MR produced would drive any retailer off the product. How can MR tell that Fozzie had no interest? Would it not be easier to make a limited run and sell him directly from MR? I am kinda peed that he will not be made, I know this has not been said but who really thinks he will? I dont. Shame on you MR for wasting a good oppotunity here.........the Muppets are making a come back and you are retiring them :mad: Oh and I dont really buy into the whole global econamy bull.......yeah people are a bit skint at the mo but the people who want Fozzie will still buy him...Just make the bear for us crazed fans :big_grin:

MuppetCaper

Reaction score
Poor Terry had to make three of these bears. I know that he probably got paid for them, but to go no where for production just sucks. It's like building a building and leaving it empty for years. I hope Terry is also doing ok as well.

Telly

Reaction score
I guess I'm going to start saving up for Animal now, since I haven't gotten him yet and Fozzie looks to be a no show. :frown:

muppetperson

Reaction score
Fozzie Poll

OK everyone, this is important.Master Replicas now have a poll on their website in their forum listing options ranging from make Fozzie, money is no option, to not buying him.
For all those desperately wanting the Fozzie replica, please go to the forum and vote as that is what MR are looking at.Maybe we should have a simular poll here for those who arent members? I have now started a poll here in merchandise.We need 500 dedicated buyers who are prepared to pay whatever he works out to be for a smaller edition run.Then MR will start rolling.

Telly

Reaction score
OMG ARE YOU SERIOUS? They'll honestly MAKE HIM if they get 500 votes? I'm going to start saving my money!

muppetperson

Reaction score
Yes, It is true.This is from MR.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It should be noted that using the Commander Gree example given that we would not be even 50% of the way towards hitting those type of numbers if we use the pre-sale numbers we received historically for Gonzo and Animal. Sad as it may be the support via pre-sale has been very very low on this range and we have relied almost entirely on retail sales to deliver the required volume to make it viable.

Trust us, if we had 500 pre-orders on this we could start things rolling tomorrow, however past experience has shown otherwise and entries in a poll and actions through a wallet are 2 different things.

We are looking at alternatives and trust us, are speaking to the right people on this. There is as the old saying goes, more than one road to travel.

One other thing, the patient is not dead until pronounced by a Doctor and NOBODY qualified has made that pronouncement, they have just been honest to the family in the waiting room. Let’s all try and stay positive!

Status
Not open for further replies.