Your Thoughts: The Muppet Show Season 3

muppet baby

Reaction score
I just finished watching the jean stapledon eposide she was so wonderful , i really like her i have seen her in so much over the years . I grew up watching her on , All in the Family . I love how she used the term " ding Bat " on fozzie in the opening number . he thought that he had forgot his muscle inspermite for the number and she said ding bat to him love it so much .

She is so great i have seen her and grew up with watching her in the "feaire Tale theatre " Cinderella as the Feaire god mother also . :smile: That was her next best role

peyjenk

Reaction score
I just finished watching the jean stapledon eposide she was so wonderful , i really like her i have seen her in so much over the years . I grew up watching her on , All in the Family . I love how she used the term " ding Bat " on fozzie in the opening number . he thought that he had forgot his muscle inspermite for the number and she said ding bat to him love it so much .

She is so great i have seen her and grew up with watching her in the "feaire Tale theatre " Cinderella as the Feaire god mother also . :smile: That was her next best role
Yes, she's great in Faerie Tale Theatre! She's also th giant's wife in "Jack and the Beanstalk". But that line from "Cinderella" -"I'm your fairy godmother, honey. Didn't you see me poof?"- always cracks me up!

muppet baby

Reaction score
Yes, she's great in Faerie Tale Theatre! She's also th giant's wife in "Jack and the Beanstalk". But that line from "Cinderella" -"I'm your fairy godmother, honey. Didn't you see me poof?"- always cracks me up!
oh yes i know ha hahahahahaha i am so happy that you have seen it to . wow i love that the best of all Cindrella , shows because it goes with the way that the brothers grimm told the story of cinderella told the story with the two royal balls .

:smile::wink:

peyjenk

Reaction score
oh yes i know ha hahahahahaha i am so happy that you have seen it to . wow i love that the best of all Cindrella , shows because it goes with the way that the brothers grimm told the story of cinderella told the story with the two royal balls .
Although it does still have the magic pumpkin and fairy godmother and nobody's eyes get pecked out....

But it's a good one anyway! :smile:

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
I just got to see a few 3rd season episodes through Netflix (thank you, Netflix!). Maybe I'm crazy, hehe, but I think Kermit's song to Lynn Redgrave in the Robin Hood episode is the most beautiful love song I've heard in awhile. I was singing part of it to myself the other day and I didn't even remember where it was from!

Wickerness

Reaction score
Anyone else wish seasons 2 and 3 had the Muppet Morsels pop-up trivia on them like the season 1 set had?

anytimepally

Reaction score
Amazon has all three seasons for $22.99 if anyone still needs them

David French

Reaction score
It's out in R4 and the cover is different. The close-up of Fozzie has been replaced with a picture of the Muppet Show cast sitting in the theatre seats.