¡Viva la Puntuación!

theprawncracker

Reaction score
*blink* *blush* Glad you missed the whole streaking episode Alex... Unfortunately, Claudia wasn't so lucky. :stick_out_tongue:

VIVA LA PUNCTUATION!

BeakerSqueedom

Reaction score
Lol! ! ! ! !
I love that song! XD

*Joins in dancing with Alex in honor of the punc strike*

D:...Prawn, shhhhh....
I hafta keep my rep of being a clean goil....:3

*An hour later she ends up in MC's tabloids*

The innocent Beakersqueedom causes an uproar!
In assisting the famed "Viva La Punctuation" thread, she went with the wrong crowd--and joined into a streaking...fest...

:confused: Homg, I'm ashamed.

*Sobs*

xD

Beakerfan

Reaction score
*staring at the tabloid, snickers* I see..... *picks up another tabloid and notices it contains the name "Beakerfan"* Ummmm..... don't worry Claudia. I'm sure it can't be true....

maniacal muppet

Reaction score
I am a punctuation/grammar freak when it comes to typing. If there's a revolt, I want in.... :smile:

theprawncracker

Reaction score
I am a punctuation/grammar freak when it comes to typing. If there's a revolt, I want in.... :smile:
Ah ha! Welcome, welcome new recruit! Over there is the snack bar, over there is the interogation chamber. (Don't go there, the !'s interogations get pretty heated...) Now... I think we'll start you out ranked buck private.

Alright Private Buck, to the battle cannons!

maniacal muppet

Reaction score
Ah ha! Welcome, welcome new recruit! Over there is the snack bar, over there is the interogation chamber. (Don't go there, the !'s interogations get pretty heated...) Now... I think we'll start you out ranked buck private.

Alright Private Buck, to the battle cannons!
PROBLEM MAJOR! IN ATTEMPT TO SHOOT DOWN THE ENEMY WITH OUR CANNONS, I HIT ONE OF OUR OTHER FORTS! WHAT DO I DO?

theprawncracker

Reaction score
PROBLEM MAJOR! IN ATTEMPT TO SHOOT DOWN THE ENEMY WITH OUR CANNONS, I HIT ONE OF OUR OTHER FORTS! WHAT DO I DO?
...It's okay, we'll just give that fort to the enemy in an attempt at "piece," everything will be fine! FIRE AT IT AGAIN!

maniacal muppet

Reaction score
Geez! I can get better orders in a diner! Can't I do anything better than fire this cannon?

Beauregard

Reaction score
Set fire TO the cannon! And to a bunch of colons, while we're at it. :::::