Jim Henson's Pajanimals

GelflingWaldo

Reaction score
Pajanimals are soft and cuddly characters from the creative minds at The Jim Henson Company. Featuring imaginative stories, songs, and adorable puppets characters, the Pajanimals' bedtime antics are designed to help parents and children unwind at the end of the day. In addition special merchandise releases, "Jim Henson's Paganimals" is set to debut on PBS KIDS Sprout later this spring.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Sounds cute, but... I don't particularly like this passage:

Tied to television debut of "Jim Henson's Pajanimals", 4Kids Entertainment is developing a full line of related merchandise - including toys, apparel, books, DVDs and more. At the center of the Pajanimals line is a series of soft and cuddly Pajanimals plush dolls - each coming with a special DVD feeaturing bedtime stories, music and other Pajanimal fun.
If anyone knows 4Kids like I do, they'll tout a large line of merchandise months in advance, and we'll never see anything come out of it.

Still waiting for a Hudson Horsetachio plush... Not gonna happen.

GelflingWaldo

Reaction score
Pajanimals is set for TV debut in November '08!

This original, live-action musical series is planned to debut on PBS KIDS Sprout in November 2008 as part of the evening programming block. Created by Jeff Muncy and Jim Henson’s Creature Shop, Pajanimals will star four cute and cuddly puppets -- a horse named Sweetpea Sue, a duck named Squacky, a cow named Cow Bella, and a puppy named Apollo.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
Those puppets look neat! JHC has a lot of productions on their hands.

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
i just wonder how long THIS show will last! :confused: anyone remember "Animal Jam" anyone? and that show lasted how long? :coy:

Drtooth

Reaction score
That's pretty cute there. I really like the Duck's character design... I noticed he has a slight Plucky Duck type lisp....

GSmiley2007

Reaction score
I think it is!

As for other performers, I can hear Alice Dinnean-Vernon and Victor Yerrid, but I'm not sure who the other Muppeteer's voice is... it could be Julianne Buescher for the horse, though.

And if it is Dave Goelz for the dog, this may be one of the few times a classic Muppeteer performs with a new generation of Muppeteers. It'll be cool, if not for the fact that I don't get PBS Kids Sprout. :frown:

Although I'm disgusted to hear that 4Kids (the worst dubber of Japanese anime, ever) is teaming up with the Jim Henson Company (the best kids' company, ever!) to launch merchandise to tie in with the show's debut in November.