Muppets.com relaunches with Disney XD

Luke

Reaction score
Loved chatting to Dwayne on Muppets.com yaaaaay. Only thing is you have to choose from pre-written phrases, not type yourself - but they are cool Muppety phrases.

MWoO

Reaction score
Loved chatting to Dwayne on Muppets.com yaaaaay. Only thing is you have to choose from pre-written phrases, not type yourself - but they are cool Muppety phrases.
Thats probably to prevent creeps from misusing the site.

I haven't read the whole thread, but did anyone else see Rubber Ducky in the bottom right hand corner?

GelflingWaldo

Reaction score
New Videos!

Muppets.com has been updated with a new batch of videos.

On the main stage you can see Gonzo's attempt to clean up the internet, view what happens when Miss Piggy is caught on hidden camera, watch Animal provide the rim shot for Pepe's comedy act, and enjoy the thrilling conversation that abounds when Animal, the Swedish Chef and Beaker share an elevator. Plus there are two new videos on Kermit's channel as well - Kermit says "Hi-Ho" from here, there and everywhere, plus Kermit showcases his impression of a pickled frog.

New videos will continue to be added each week, so be sure to surf over to the Muppets' channel and check out all the great clips.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
...AWWWWWWWWWWESOME! Oh my GOSH! This is SO good! All of these videos are fantastic! Especially the ones with Piggy and Animal. Eric is amazing. The Swedish Chef, Beaker, and Animal has to be my favorite one though. SO funny. And Pepe trying to get Animal to provide rimshots was priceless. This is fantastic and I'm so happy to see the Muppets have a regular, amazing, thing online. I'm sure it's a sign of incredible things to come.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
This is really great, I mean it is showing us who the Muppets have always been. The Elevator videos could be a show itself, i loved the one with Kermit and Piggy and then this one with the Switich cef and beaker and Animal priceless. I also really like the new Piggy one, that Pig has a lot of feelings she is holding inside i think she needs to have a tell all book.

Barry Lee

Reaction score
These videos are really fantastic, i feel Disney is doing great as well with this brand now, im having more faith. yay! But I'm loving all of this, its different, but still has a classic feel in its own right. Which makes me feel very happy. :hungry: :zany:

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
This is the best official Muppet web site there has ever been! I really like the New Miss Piggy video it really brings her out has a character and really sounds like something Frank Oz would have done with her. Eric is doing an amazing job with all of Franks characters!

Has anyone noticed that Disney has even taken the time to take out the arm rods on Kermit, Gonzo ext, Not that i don't mind seeing them being a puppeteer myself and of course i really don't mind seeing them at all and i do miss them, but a lot of these videos are really done well and with the use of so many characters so far! we've had Kermit, Piggy, Fozzie, Gonzo, Animal, Swedish Chef, Rizzo, Pepe, Beaker, The Muppet News Man, and Muppet rats! Thats a lot for the site thats been out like about a week! I can really see Statler and Waldorf having a special spot the site hopefully!

mikealan

Reaction score
GRRRRR! When I clicked on this Muppets site, it keeps taking me to the home page of Disney DxD!:mad:

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
GRRRRR! When I clicked on this Muppets site, it keeps taking me to the home page of Disney DxD!:mad:
I'm with you! :sympathy:

Their web people are intent on keeping this cool stuff a well kept, hard to locate secret. I’m pleased with the continued updates, but they need to solve the initial linkage issue first.

I've found that clicking the text link at the bottom of the page that reads something like "click here for Disney broadband" caches the missing component for a day or two because on subsequent visits to muppets.com it takes me directly to the muppet page. It is tweaky and they should just have a plain Muppet page graphic to click. The user cannot be blamed for this, especially when it happens to so many people.

Sticking a Muppet graphic for the entry page of muppets.com would solve this for all users. Not just the ones that have systems most compatible to their multimedia designers’ specifications.