Muppets.com relaunches with Disney XD

dwayne1115

Reaction score
yes it is in the gauets part the Muppet news flash is so funny its short but funny. I am just wondering who did his voice, because it sure was not Brian. Does anyone know, if ya do please tell me cause im dieing to know.

Also where is the video of the New years party i cant find it lol.

I love people exploring the site and telling otheres where stuff is.

tutter_fan

Reaction score
The new years eve party videos are in the video player on a playlist somewhere.

muppetperson

Reaction score
yes it is in the gauets part the Muppet news flash is so funny its short but funny. I am just wondering who did his voice, because it sure was not Brian. Does anyone know, if ya do please tell me cause im dieing to know.

Also where is the video of the New years party i cant find it lol.

I love people exploring the site and telling otheres where stuff is.
Wouldnt it be great if the Newsreader actually read out in a clip what is happening in muppet news,merchandise, updates,etc.
I loved Kermit's impersonation of Jaws.Does everybody else just get a black screen listening to the Muppet music? I thought it would of come with video as well.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Does everybody else just get a black screen listening to the Muppet music? I thought it would of come with video as well.
When I visited, the black screen was replaced by the same stock art Muppet group photo for each song. This could be a temporary place-holder for more visual content to come.

TheJimHensonHour

Reaction score
WOW! I'm pretty Sure that's Steve Doing the Muppet Newsman!
Man he's not that bad at him either I'm actully ok with it!
I really hope when they do a new show they bring the Muppet News back.
You can sort of tell it's Steve in the one clip with the penguins he almost sounds like Kermit.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
When I visited, the black screen was replaced by the same stock art Muppet group photo for each song. This could be a temporary place-holder for more visual content to come.
well all i can think of what that black box could be for music vidoes.

As far as Steve doing the Newsman i think that would be great, that would give the muppet news man a full time preformer insteed of relying on Brian.
Ya know i am sitting here and thinking maybe all this time that we thought the Muppets where not doing anything the people behind the scences where working to get the Muppets to perfection in every way. Look how wonderful Erick's Fozzie and Piggy are comeing a long, and if that really was Steve then look at how dead on it really sounded. So I really think that there is more goodness to come, and I can not wait.

MuppetDude

Reaction score
What should I do if I tried everything to get into the site (logging in, Luke's links, etc.) and nothing works? Every time I try to enter into the site I am instantly redirected to the opening page? I've checked the "Characters" pages, and the Muppets are the only character link on the site that doesn't work.

Reevz1977

Reaction score
Why is it when you press the DO NOT TOUCH button (I never could follow rules!) and Animal comes out, he looks like he's been on an island with Tom Hanks?

Erine81981

Reaction score
Why is it when you press the DO NOT TOUCH button (I never could follow rules!) and Animal comes out, he looks like he's been on an island with Tom Hanks?
Don't forget Animal hasn't been seen since that episode of "America's Got Talent." And he even looked a little wild there too. LOL But it's funny to see him like that. It make me think that he just hasn't got to barber yet.

RKUNKLER

Reaction score
gelflingwaldo do you know what day of the week its updated. Also for members of disneyxd there are stickers, icons and puzzles you get with dpoints. There are 4 muppets slider puzzles and the stickers are used to put in someones channel guestbook. im rakunkler on disney xd. check my channel out. MuppetDude are you on a school computer. i tried it on my colleges computor and couldn't get in but it works at home. Maybe thats the problem.