Ask Travis: A Master Replicas Photo Puppet Q&A Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

MuppetCaper

Reaction score
Or the factory turned Travis into Fozzie already....poor guy, back to Muppet Labs. :embarrassed:

muppetperson

Reaction score
hehehe are there really that many currently? *giggle* sorry, direct link: http://www.geeks.com/details.asp?invtid=LM-9008&cat=SPK
It is true! I did a search in their shop for microphone and that is the result I got.the link doesnt want to open today or their website, but I found a better deal on ebay for the same thing.Geeks wanted $34.00 in postage and you had to join up with them, but on ebay I got it for $10.99 but with free shipping.:smile:

Davina

Reaction score
you must have been looking at their expedited delivery shipping.. we always order from geeks (to alaska) cuz they're one of the few places that will ship regular postal. rates for that are way less then $34.. and they still generally deliver in about a week. we never ship ups/fed ex if we can at all find any way to avoid it.. all they ever want to do is 2 day or overnight air.. ant insanely high rates.. *sigh*

muppetperson

Reaction score
Australia is one of the dearest places to ship to.$34 was the cheapest with USPS.Imagine what the shipping would be on Fozzie if he gets released.A while ago I was going to bid on the large King of the Munchkins statue from The muppets Wizard of Oz, but shipping was going to be $10,000(ecconomy)!

Davina

Reaction score
yikes, and we thought it was bad that the US treated us like a third world country when it came to shipping rates! and us being an actual part of the US....

muppetguy

Reaction score
Ok, Travis, cat's out of the bag...QUESTIONS

Hey Travis,

We all have seen the MR post about Fozzie.
1. Can you please come here and explain the situation in a bit more detail?
2. Hw likely will we be able to eventually get Fozie and hopefully, Piggy?

Hope to hear from you soon, I think all of us are.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
In short, muppetguy, can you share what was posted on MRs boards? I really only do this forum any longer.

Status
Not open for further replies.