Ask Travis: A Master Replicas Photo Puppet Q&A Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Davina

Reaction score
me three.. *sigh* hubby and really would like to see Fozzie and Piggy get made... (and Rizzo, Pepe, and hubby really, really wants Uncle Deadly, though he knows that's extremely unlikely... ever..) he's even given me the go ahead to spend more money on them if necessary... *sigh*

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
Yup, I've had money set aside for Fozzie since we first heard news of his release. Even with my first kid on the way, my wife keeps telling me to not worry about that money, cuz it's for Fozzie! She knows how much I gotta have that guy, he's Kermit's best friend after all!

I just really don't understand why the original factory won't take on Fozzie, he seems like he'd be so much easier than Gonzo & Animal, much like Kermit. No feathers or mechanisms to mess with you know?

Sheesh!

Reevz1977

Reaction score
I got a question for Travis..

WHERE THE HECK ARE YOU? ? ? ? ? ?

antonydavanzo

Reaction score
My God, this thread has realy dies since the lack of news........come on Travis keep the flame her a burnin and dish up some news...if its bad then dont worry!

Bear Man

Reaction score
I'm wondering what the statute of limitations is on the phrase "no news is good news". Based on Fozzie not being on any preliminary 2009 release calendars, I think we're outta luck.

muppetguy

Reaction score
Try Not to worry!

Hello everyone. I know there hasn't been any word as of lately on Fozzie, but I am trying my best to keep my hopes up. I think Master Replicas would be foolish not to see how much more boosted interst the muppets have been having recently. Obviously, they know about all of us muppetfans, but with a new christmas special coming out and talks about a new muppet movie with apprearances of the muppets on the Disney channel (of studio wasn't the greatest...but still), more and more people who might have put the muppets aside are coming to the front of the lines once again. I have faith Travis will get us the best bear he can and I hope they can get back with Terry so he can start on Piggy. I'm sure the reason why Travis hasn't been back here is that there really is no news at all, or maybe there is news but he doesn't want to say anything bceause the comment he might make might flood him with hundreds of questions...who really knows (well, Travis does). Keep hope alive...we will hear something when we least expect it.

Telly

Reaction score
I'm keeping my fingers, as well as Kermit's and Gonzo's (I don't have Animal....yet), crossed Fozzie comes out soon or at least some positive news!

Davina

Reaction score
something to tide us over

well, since we aren't hearing anything new, thought I'd help keep us alive (and maybe help lure people out) by showing off our most recently acquired Kermit accessory. (figure others might want in on the find..)
http://i205.photobucket.com/albums/bb52/familystuart/muppets/kermwmic.jpg

(sorry for the slight blur.. this was rushed, just arrived in the mail a few minutes ago..) We found this little mic online at geeks.com
it's not quite perfect, but it's pretty darn close and not too bad a deal at $3.75 each..
now he just needs the coat and hat and he'll be ready for halloween! :smile:

muppetperson

Reaction score
There are 964 microphones on geeks.com. Can you please tell me how I can find it?

Status
Not open for further replies.