Ask Travis: A Master Replicas Photo Puppet Q&A Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Davina

Reaction score
oh i think they all know we'll take whatever they see fit to give us *grin* heh.. and most of us may grumble but can certainly live with delays if it means a better product.. (and hey, right now, delays are helpful to my budget *sigh* with increased prices everywhere and hubby getting ready for a year long deployment... I can take delays on big budget items....)
but.. it never hurts to day dream a little.. :smile:

Ignohippo

Reaction score
HE LIVES!

Dude! Go back with your tail between your legs back to the previous plant. At this point, I don't speak for everyone, but I'd certainly pay some extra $ to get the bear!

Then take the next six to twelve months looking for a new factory.

(I kid, of course – sorta!)

muppetguy

Reaction score
Ok, my pick...

I would have to go with PEPE. I as well as frogboy feel the same about rizzo. I never really was fond of rizzo. Robin would be cute, but a frog was already done and I'd want something totally different. I like the character of Pepe and the colors on him are spectacular. I vote for Pepe.

Gosh, I can't wait for Fozzie though. I don't know about everyone else here, but when I watch anything to do with the muppets, it gets harder and harder realizing we don't have him or Piggy yet. It does get a bit frustrating....or I could just be a lil' crazy. Probably that.:embarrassed:LOL!

Blinky_Fish

Reaction score
... except for Blinky_Fish. He creeps me out.

T
WHAT, like you can getaway with walking out of a S&M shop without being recognized. ( FYI - He wears a mask on the way out - goes by the name of Meep )

Why not start up a small character like Rizzo - get the flow flowin' again:shifty:

muppetperson

Reaction score
Travis, How is the hunt going for another Factory?Has one been signed up yet?

Kevin Knight

Reaction score
Just wanted to see if you could tell us how meetings are going, and Where our three prototypes are, and how they were doing?

Kevin

PS:stick_out_tongue:ulling your hair out yet?

Reevz1977

Reaction score
Hi Travis, can I echo the question from Kevin, hows it going?

One suggestion that I have, and I believe I've made it before, have you considered the possibility of cloning Terry. After the success of Dolly the Sheep (by the way, the most pointless animal in the world to clone!) I'm surprised that manufacturing companies don't seriously look at the possibility. Imagine if you will your own little Angus workforce producing 100% perfect prop replicas. Now from my understanding, and I cannot speak with any degree of certainty, that all you would need is a lock of his hair and you're on your way! Given enough time, I could put together a crack team of Muppet Forum members to recover the said hair sample - just give me the word :wink:

ButchCat

Reaction score
Hi Travis, can I echo the question from Kevin, hows it going?

One suggestion that I have, and I believe I've made it before, have you considered the possibility of cloning Terry. After the success of Dolly the Sheep (by the way, the most pointless animal in the world to clone!) I'm surprised that manufacturing companies don't seriously look at the possibility. Imagine if you will your own little Angus workforce producing 100% perfect prop replicas. Now from my understanding, and I cannot speak with any degree of certainty, that all you would need is a lock of his hair and you're on your way! Given enough time, I could put together a crack team of Muppet Forum members to recover the said hair sample - just give me the word :wink:
Hi Kevin,

I'm really getting worried about you. Hey! Travis lets get back to work here before Kevin really loses it. :wink::wink:

Take care guys

Kevin Knight

Reaction score
LOL, thanks for the support man! LOL Worried about me? lol You should've seen me out tonight. Male friends asking me how I do it. One comment was, "how do you get surrounded by three gorgeous women?" (Had a performance tonight) I just retorted "That's why it's good to be.... me." LOL Now I'll go crazy Where's DA BEAR? You better start considering cranking out about 200 by hand! And one pig for the guy who can't wait. LOL Hope you guys had a great weekend! Animal should be here by Tuesday.

Kevin:excited:

PS (whispering) Bring on da bear! LOL :embarrassed:

Status
Not open for further replies.