The Fourth Fantastic and Fun Official Muppet Central Forum Awards (Round Four!)

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Slight chuckle. Jees, lighten up Snowth. You've waited this long, surely you can wait a little longer. And yes, we'll call you Shirley.

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Nope, Prawnie is working as fast as he can, Snowthers, and they will be here soon. He is either starting the ceremony tonight or tomorrow night.
Don't forget, there is alot that has to be coordinated for these. The winners, the speeches, the physical awards, etc.

anythingmuppet

Reaction score
No, trust me folks, you HAVE NOT missed anything. Fluffy, don't worry, there's no delay, it'll certainly happen this weekend. Yeah, it's gonna be especially Tiggerific because I happened. :smile:

Nah. Not ESPECIALLY Tiggerific, although I will bring my sugar for the wrap party afterwards. Prawn Crackers for everyone too! :crazy:

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Daneil, you didn't miss it, no worries. It will be in a brand new thread that you won't be able to miss.

stephenjlizard

Reaction score
Hey guys,
Just checking in quickly to see how things are. I hope everyone's anxious to hear the awards ceremony. You're gonna LOVE it! You'll feel like we're all at the Oscars or something!

anythingmuppet

Reaction score
Woah, easy dere Prawn meister, don't wanna blow a fuse before the big Awards Show....:eek:

Wait, what? :big_grin: